NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

Just now, I <3 Faulk said:

Sucks though.  All joking aside. He came up in the clutch with nothing to show for it. Hopefully he makes leaps from year 2 to year 3 like Goff did. 

It does suck but honestly I'm really ok with it. Trubs looked pretty good all things considered. Couple of bad throws for sure that happens to what seems like every QB. I'm still proud of him and this team. And truthfully, I think the injury limited him because iirc he didn't run the ball again. I have full confidence he will be even better next year and barring injuries the Bears will be right back here next year.

4 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I get that you’re emotional so get back to me tomorrow when you come to terms with your “franchise QB” leading his team to 15 points against a poor defense.. at home. 

lol I'm not emotional at all. I'm good with this season. It sucks for sure but I'm not the least bit upset. You're just uhh how do I put this nicely, kind of a moron. 

14 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

its the classic haters gonna hate. honestly the bears are in postion to only get better, and even know theyre looking pretty damn good. 

So criticizing Tribisky and that offense for only putting up 15 points while having a +2 turnover differential is being a hater? Yes, Tribs got the team in position to win by relying on his kicker to make a 40+ yard FG. He does get credit for that. However, that doesn’t just erase the rest of the game and his inability to lead his offense to points. He needs to be better if the Bears want to make a SB run. It’s that simple. 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

They matched up so well with Minnesota. Not so much with Philly.

I wouldn't have had it any other way than to play the Eaglea. I'm of the mindset that you don't ever lay down in any game just so you can face a more favorable opponent. That's a losing mentality and usually comes back to bite you more often than not. Plus you want to be able face off against the best, not that the Eagles are that this year, but as defending SB champs, going up against a team like that only makes you stronger as a team going forward.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

You can deflect with sarcasm, but he's not wrong

Every single game in the NFL has those coulda woulda picks. Facts are he threw 0 interceptions. Want to argue he threw some bad passes I will not disagree at all. But those bad passes weren't picked and are therefore irrelevant. I mean, Trubs could have thrown 2 to 3 picks but didn't and lost. Foles DID throw 2 picks and won. So yea, where was I going with this? I don't know but the Bears should have ran the ball more with Howard. Yea.

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

So criticizing Tribisky and that offense for only putting up 15 points while having a +2 turnover differential is being a hater? Yes, Tribs got the team in position to win by relying on his kicker to make a 40+ yard FG. He does get credit for that. However, that doesn’t just erase the rest of the game and his inability to lead his offense to points. He needs to be better if the Bears want to make a SB run. It’s that simple. 

while it wouldve been nice (obviouslsy) to score more points, what throws didnt he make? I was very impressed from where he looked even earlier in the season, the ball looks great coming out of his hand and he was pretty accurate as well. I dont think anyone will say he was perfect but its the laziness of all lazy to say "trubisky only led them to 15 pts, needs to be better". They could easily win with the version of trubisky that played tonight, so yes, it would be haters gonna hate.

Archived