NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

1 minute ago, Pool said:

Hmmm. 16-15 loss to defending SB champs.

31-0 loss to the Lions.

Yup, I'm ok with how our season ended. :D

First division title in what, 9 years? I’m sure that’s satisfactory to you. One n done. Cooked. Bounced. 

14 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

while it wouldve been nice (obviouslsy) to score more points, what throws didnt he make? I was very impressed from where he looked even earlier in the season, the ball looks great coming out of his hand and he was pretty accurate as well. I dont think anyone will say he was perfect but its the laziness of all lazy to say "trubisky only led them to 15 pts, needs to be better". They could easily win with the version of trubisky that played tonight, so yes, it would be haters gonna hate.

Homers gonna homer too I guess. 

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Tru was pretty bad that 1st half, both QBs were. However, he was much better in the 3rd, and then in the 4th he was absolute money and put the team on his back as the run game was completely shut down. This was despite likely being slowed by an injury and not being able to play with comfort of his legs. Young QB, 1st playoff start? Not bad. Eagles secondary is garbage on paper, and it did show towards the end, but overall they played really well and after that should have been INT to Sullivan in the end zone, I don't recall him making any noteworthy bad throws while throwing a few dimes.

if the eagles DBs could catch trub would have had 3 picks.

2 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

First division title in what, 9 years? I’m sure that’s satisfactory to you. One n done. Cooked. Bounced. 

Yes sir. But we'll be back next year. Here's to your third straight losing season! Get used it buddy!:P

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

Philly's defense deserves a lot more credit than they're currently receiving. They were damn impressive.

That defeats a lot of people's narratives. Trubisky is trash and the Eagles defense is garbage. Don't confuse people.

7 minutes ago, Pool said:

31-0 loss to the Lions.

As a bystander of this cat-fight, you're emotion has taken over.  You've made 20+ posts the last 10 minutes, using stale sarcasm, to lash out at everyone/everything.  In reality, this is an internal battle you should be fighting with...  

11 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I do find it funny we have these little soccer players come on the field to decide the game after all those collisions and violence that we witness. So arbitrary. Might as well have a hot dog eating contest to win the game 

I just spit my drink out laughing at the thought of Akiem Hicks vs Fletcher Cox in a hot dog eating contest to decides who wins the game.xD

That's 4 consecutive playoff victories as under-dogs for the Eagles. Has a team ever had 5 consecutive playoff wins as under-dogs? (a year without postseason break it up). I doubt it. We've definitely seen 4, right off the bat you know there's the 2007 Giants, but 5 would mean it has to span multiple years and gotta be rare for defending SB champs to be under dogs.

I mean to even be an underog 5x in a row is rare in itself.

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Well that’s on you. There is a mad genius behind the madness.. I broke it down in 2 easy steps. Where is that guy anyway? @topwop1

whats good. 

What up man?

I still stand by by statement..if you think Mitch was the worst starting QB of all playoffs QBs after this weekend then  somethings wrong with how you assess QB play. 

It is possible but it will always be an uphill battle to win a SB with Trubisky, a bit like an Alex Smith.

The Bears can be proud. They had a chance but I don't think they were ever a serious contender. They still had a great season, surpassing expectations.

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Philly's defense deserves a lot more credit than they're currently receiving. They were damn impressive.

Even back when they had a losing record, watching their games I was like 'dayum, every play the Eagles' D flies to the ball.' 

5 minutes ago, Pool said:

31-0 loss to the Lions.

Good for you. Some people expect more from a so called franchise QB. If bringing up GB and it’s well documented failures makes you feel better about your team, by all means. It doesnt make the Bears failure, losing to a 9-7 team in their own house, any less of a failure though. 

3 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

As a bystander of this cat-fight, you're emotion has taken over.  You've made 20+ posts the last 10 minutes, using stale sarcasm, to lash out at everyone/everything.  In reality, this is an internal battle you should be fighting with...  

As the person behind the keyboard I can assure you I'm just having a little fun. I'm honestly not bothered by any of this in the least. 

Archived