NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

it was in there, I’m sure they have many iterations of that play.

it wasnt the smartest TO, but best to make sure the play works and get the right personnel than sit on them and fail I guess

You are going to have to explain it to me. None of that drawn on yellow line is touching the goalline. Hell, you cant see any of the front of the goal line. That just a line from one dudes crotch to another chest.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

You are going to have to explain it to me. None of that drawn on yellow line is touching the goalline. Hell, you cant see any of the front of the goal line. That just a line from one dudes crotch to another chest.

Oh I don’t know if it was in the endzone or not

it looked like it did in some, not in others

i was talking about the play being in the playbook 

19 hours ago, Pool said:

Ok. How many QB's does it happen to? Just Mitch? I can assure you that in (here wait, let me qualify this) ALMOST (see what I did?) every single game there are a couple of throws that are almost picked. Every. Single. Game. I already conceded that Mitch threw some bad balls. Again, what exactly would you like me to say? That Mitch was the reason they lost? That he had a bad game? Neither of those things are remotely true. Could he have played better? Absolutely, but again, I've already conceded that point.

Mitch played very well, given the circumstances. He was the high point of the game, outside of Snith balling out like a madman.

19 hours ago, El ramster said:

I do ask that topa guy. He was beating his chest like crazy saying all them things. Bear down, elite D and my Fav Mitch please. 

Do you mean topwop1? Kind of doubt he was talking up the running game to that degree, but I'm unfamiliar as to the particulars of the exchange, so I'll bow out for now. 

19 hours ago, Forge said:

He was never big on moving guys around in SF either. 

When the bears played the niners this year, Staley kept Mack very much in check for most of the game and he refused to move Mack around much then either. Just doesn't seem like it's something he cares to do

He's been more creative moving guys around during different games this year. Weird that he didn't go there this game (but impossible to guess how big of a mistake that is). 

8 hours ago, El ramster said:

Lucky? Foles was actually picked off  to Mitch who had 3 dropped. Not sure you know what luck is.

and the FG was tipped and not even missed.

there was a whole lot of this by Chi yesterday. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5660406

that skit was so good. Da Bears. 

Mitch did not play very well. He played ok. If not for Allen Robinson beating a 4th round rookie CB on double moves throughout the 2nd half, his numbers wouldn't have been nearly as impressive. Or the 3 would be picks. Also despite the fact that they benefited from being +2 in turnovers they still only had 1 TD on the day.

No, he wasn't good. The whole offense outside of Allen Robinson was pretty unimpressive yesterday if I'm being objective.

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im sorry, did I come in asking for to round up all the haters?

No. That was an Eagles fan.

I know where all my haters are. They are in the Dak thread. 

Stop posting Eagles fans as though only ones bitching and moaning and we're  good. You know goodness well the Dallas forum is just as stupid. That's all.

Nice attempt  at trolling though. Yes trolling , posting that thread .

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Stop posting Eagles fans as though only ones bitching and moaning and we're  good.

I dont know if this is even english. 

An Eagles fan said something dumb. I made a joke. That should be the end of that right? Or does me making a joke hurt your delicate feelings nabbsypoo?

13 hours ago, Danger said:

Mitch did not play very well. He played ok. If not for Allen Robinson beating a 4th round rookie CB on double moves throughout the 2nd half, his numbers wouldn't have been nearly as impressive. Or the 3 would be picks. Also despite the fact that they benefited from being +2 in turnovers they still only had 1 TD on the day.

No, he wasn't good. The whole offense outside of Allen Robinson was pretty unimpressive yesterday if I'm being objective.

This is what I don't understand. No time where an offense scores 6 points could I describe them playing "very well." It's not like there were a ton of endzone or wide open drops either.

Can we please keep it realistic, it was 2 near picks.

The 1st one that Collinsworth clutched his pearls about the DB barely gets a finger tip on the ball and is not close to catching it. The Maddox sideline one and the endzone one were bad.

Archived