Reggie Ragland?

THESKINSFAN21

It looks as if he will be traded out of Buffalo because he's not a 4-3 fit. Should we try to trade for him? It'd be nice to reunite him with Allen and Anderson, not to mention Lanier and Solidify the interior linebacker position.  What would you trade(if anything ) for him?

I cannot believe I will be typing these words but ... do we need another inside linebacker? I'm actually kind of pleased with how the corps has turned out, and that it looks like we may have to cut guys who would normally make the roster.

16 minutes ago, Woz said:

I cannot believe I will be typing these words but ... do we need another inside linebacker? I'm actually kind of pleased with how the corps has turned out, and that it looks like we may have to cut guys who would normally make the roster.

23ecbb45515c2c368aeaaa85535b94c5bb4fca26

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Webby's going to wonder why the Redskins forum is eating up more data usage than anywhere else on the site lol.  

1. The mods were instructed to generate traffic. Be careful what you wish for! :D
  2. He's dealt with the Philly boys for quite awhile.

Just now, Woz said:
  1. The mods were instructed to generate traffic. Be careful what you wish for! :D
  2. He's dealt with the Philly boys for quite awhile.

Philly has like 5x the amount of posts we do.  However, most of those guys were on the site during the beta, and they have the NFCE thread going for them over there.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Philly has like 5x the amount of posts we do.  However, most of those guys were on the site during the beta, and they have the NFCE thread going for them over there.

They were also doing it back on the old forums too. They're old hands at it.

3 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

It looks as if he will be traded out of Buffalo because he's not a 4-3 fit. Should we try to trade for him? It'd be nice to reunite him with Allen and Anderson, not to mention Lanier and Solidify the interior linebacker position.  What would you trade(if anything ) for him?

Yes but not for picks. Doc's winning philosophy is buy low ( except for the important personal consumables :)

ragland is very talented when healthy so you will get him cheap now. They need a corner and a guard. Give them breeland or Lauvao and let them choose

We have to make sure he's healthy. The only reason I see Buffalo moving him is because they have Preston Brown and Ragland isn't ready to go yet. Why trade for a player who's not 100%? That doesn't. make sense.

Now Richardson! I can still get down with that but I don't think the Jets are going to do it.

Archived