Divisional round

BillSabre

Just now, BillSabre said:

Have all four top seeds ever lost in the divisional round before because I legitimately think it could happen next weekend. Not likely I know but man, I have this weird feeling. 

I think it’s more likely the opposite. With the exception of the Colts vs Chiefs, I expect the faivorites to win next week.

Just now, showtime said:

I just can't see the Cowboys beating the Rams.  That's the biggest lock of the postseason so far for me.

Like the Cowboys couldn't beat the Seahawks or Saints? They match up against the Rams better then anyone now.

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Maybe but I got it going.

Colts 21- Chiefs 30

Chargers 34 - Patriots 14

Rams 17 - Cowboys 19

Saints 35 - Eagles 30

Colts 27- Chiefs 24

Chargers 21 - Patriots 27

Rams 31 - Cowboys 20

Saints 24 - Eagles 20

5 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Like the Cowboys couldn't beat the Seahawks or Saints? They match up against the Rams better then anyone now.

Who said they couldn't beat the Seahawks?  Seattle was 10-6 and barely made the playoffs.  The Saints was a regular season game... the same regular season where the Cowboys lost to the Colts 23-0. 

I just think the Rams should be able to move the football against the Cowboys defense better than Seattle was able to yesterday.  It might be tough for Gurley to run, so the Rams will probably put the ball in the air quicker than Seattle decided to do.

12 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Have all four top seeds ever lost in the divisional round before because I legitimately think it could happen next weekend. Not likely I know but man, I have this weird feeling. 

I can only see it in the AFC since the teams are so close. 

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

It's not obnoxious it's well known the Cowboys are very popular in LA.

Cowboys are popular everywhere - one of the most popular franchises in all of sports.  That doesn't mean it will be a home game for the Cowboys.  It'll be nowhere near a home game for them.

Archived