Divisional round

BillSabre

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

But we held the Colts to less YPG and PPG than they normally do. While simultaneously being our worst game of the year as a whole. 

But when you're up  by 3 scores, 26 minutes left and the other team is posting a donut, the game becomes more about killing the clock than getting yards.  Which they did with 2 drives taking up 13 minutes and both led to filed goals.  Overall, how can you really be impressed with a defense that didn't get a single 3 and out and only stopped the Colts from scoring on 1 out of 6 drives?

Since 2015 Amari Cooper has 7 catches on Peters and 1 catch on talib. at least that's what Carr said during his "what to watch for".

Not to mention the Rams shut him down in Oakland this year and Carr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dak

Just now, areksoo said:

But when you're up  by 3 scores, 26 minutes left and the other team is posting a donut, the game becomes more about killing the clock than getting yards.  Which they did with 2 drives taking up 13 minutes and both led to filed goals.  Overall, how can you really be impressed with a defense that didn't get a single 3 and out and only stopped the Colts from scoring on 1 out of 6 drives?

Shhh he's using stats that favor his argument. 

9 minutes ago, areksoo said:

What does our worst game of the year mean in your language? 

It was a bad game. The plus side is, when other teams have bad games, they do much much worse. So I guess there is that going for us. 

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Since 2015 Amari Cooper has 7 catches on Peters and 1 catch on talib. at least that's what Carr said during his "what to watch for".

Not to mention the Rams shut him down in Oakland this year and Carr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dak

Lol. 

Wentz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goff

I mean, technically speaking, Dak is the most impressive of the 3 in most career stats and is the only one of the 3 to actually win a playoff game. 

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Shhh he's using stats that favor his argument. 

I saw a tweet and posted it. I didnt research it. Didnt think it would be a hotbed of contention. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak has been top 10 statistically since obtaining Cooper. Stuck in the past, friend?

Since obtaining Cooper lol. Too bad Talib and Peters eat his lunch. I miss when y’all were doom and gloom and least you guys weren’t delusional homers. But we dem boys are back. 

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Live in the moment. You should try it.

Curious did you miss last years Super Bowl having wet dreams about Wentz winning it all?

Man, you’re silly. Feigning ignorance and acting like the Eagles are in a bad qb spot, regardless of who they choose going forward. Nevermind they said countless times Wentz is the guy going forward. 

Then resorting to pre-teen humor in an attempt to gloss over the entire city partying harder than they ever have last Feb. You’re trying too hard.

Archived