Divisional round

BillSabre

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol. 

Wentz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goff

I mean, technically speaking, Dak is the most impressive of the 3 in most career stats and is the only one of the 3 to actually win a playoff game. 

I saw a tweet and posted it. I didnt research it. Didnt think it would be a hotbed of contention. 

That sig bet my friend. Is going to be the most virulent thing that’ll come your way. I can’t even imagine what I’ll do. 

1 minute ago, KellChippy said:

Man, you’re silly. Feigning ignorance and acting like the Eagles are in a bad qb spot, regardless of who they choose going forward. Nevermind they said countless times Wentz is the guy going forward. 

Then resorting to pre-teen humor in an attempt to gloss over the entire city partying harder than they ever have last Feb. You’re trying too hard.

You didn't answer the question. ;)

2 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

No wet dreams. Though Nicks super bowl  performance got me there.

Only cowboy fans will find a way to clown a team for winning the SB. Think about that and think how insane they have to be. 

HA YOU WON THE SB LOLOLOLOL 

Who does that? Like really think about that. And how petty you have to be lol. Not even a petty person would do that. They’ll know right from wrong. 

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

That sig bet my friend. Is going to be the most virulent thing that’ll come your way. I can’t even imagine what I’ll do. 

16 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Stuck in the moment, friend?

18 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Its pretty ironic both Dallas and Philly have backup QBs starting in these playoff games.  

QB Rating:

1. Dak 96

2. Goff 95

3. Wentz 93

Comp %:

1. Dak 66

2. Wentz 64

3. Goff 62

Total Yards:

1. Dak 11,820

2. Wentz 10,694

3. Goff 9,756

Total TDs

1. Dak 95

2. Wentz 72

3. Goff 69

INTs

1. Dak 25 => IN THE MOST GAMES

2. Goff 26

3. Wentz 28 => IN THE LEAST AMOUNT OF GAMES

Availability:

1. Dak & Goff

2. Wentz

And as we all know. The best ability is availability.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

QB Rating:

1. Dak 96

2. Goff 95

3. Wentz 93

Comp %:

1. Dak 66

2. Wentz 64

3. Goff 62

Total Yards:

1. Dak 11,820

2. Wentz 10,694

3. Goff 9,756

Total TDs

1. Dak 95

2. Wentz 72

3. Goff 69

INTs

1. Dak 25

2. Goff 26

3. Wentz 28

Availability:

1. Dak & Goff

2. Wentz

And as we all know. The best ability is availability.

Goff sat games. Not really fair to use in spectrum.

and with those numbers sign JG to a 10 year contract and get to clapping. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Goff sat games. Not really fair to use in spectrum.

and with those numbers sign JG to a 10 year contract and get to clapping. 

I hope we do extend Garrett. He is a great leader. 

And if we can take total stats, than can you explain why Goff has more INT's in less game? Or how Dak is better in efficiency stats? Especially seeing as he has done it under a much worse, in your opinion, coach? 

Dak overcoming crappy coaching and STILL has had a better career? How was Goff with Fisher? 

2 minutes ago, Tower said:

If both Dallas and philly have around 20% chance to win their games (according to espn) what is the percentage of a Cowboy v. Philly NFCCCG? 

Rams are beatable. The Saints at home in the playoffs arent. Just my gut feeling. So I am saying virtually no chance. But stranger things have happened in football. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I hope we do extend Garrett. He is a great leader. 

And if we can take total stats, than can you explain why Goff has more INT's in less game? Or how Dak is better in efficiency stats? Especially seeing as he has done it under a much worse, in your opinion, coach? 

Dak overcoming crappy coaching and STILL has had a better career? How was Goff with Fisher? 

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Archived