Divisional round

BillSabre

17 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

You're only counterargument you cite is essentially that you can't trust Carson cause he might get injured...Gee, where have we heard that before?! 🤔 🤔 🤔

1) You realize the guy has broken/torn something the past 4 years, right? I'm not suggesting a durable, perennial pro bowler is going to get hurt lol.

2) Not my only counter argument. Nick's a Super Bowl MVP and is continuing that same level of play this December/January. We don't know if Carson can play at a high level in the postseason because despite being in his mid 20s, he's too fragile to get there.

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

Screwed?!  Far from it...HowieDaGod will get it done.  We got the best GM, the best Coach, the best and biggest phallic-ed QB along with another young, potential MVP-level QB.  I would say we are good either way...

Its hilarious that these simpletons are trying to make our team out to be some dumpster fire (Washington says what's up) because we have: a SB win in the last year, are in the divisional round now, have a backup QB who can also outduel the GOAT and win a SB MVP atm who is literally completely happy to sit behind Wentz and live in his shadow, have one of the three best 25 or under QBs in the NFL, one of the best rosters in football with a GM who's proven to be way ahead of most of the other execs, and a HC who is also part of a group of maybe 5 or so HCs atm who are basically just an entire stratosphere above the rest of the league. 

Its like me going and making fun of one of my homies for banging Kate Upton.

"LOL bro! You idiot! She is hotter than anyone youll ever be with and now youll never be able to be intimate with another woman again. WHAT A LOSER"

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

Only cowboy fans will find a way to clown a team for winning the SB. Think about that and think how insane they have to be. 

HA YOU WON THE SB LOLOLOLOL 

Who does that? Like really think about that. And how petty you have to be lol. Not even a petty person would do that. They’ll know right from wrong. 

This is scary when Ramster is the logical one lol. 

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Screwed?!  Far from it...HowieDaGod will get it done.  We got the best GM, the best Coach, the best and biggest phallic-ed QB along with another young, potential MVP-level QB.  I would say we are good either way...

Too bad your Top 5 QB pick can't make it a full season to make use of it.

5 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

1) You realize the guy has broken/torn something the past 4 years, right? I'm not suggesting a durable, perennial pro bowler is going to get hurt lol.

2) Not my only counter argument. Nick's a Super Bowl MVP and is continuing that same level of play this December/January. We don't know if Carson can play at a high level in the postseason because despite being in his mid 20s, he's too fragile to get there.

Past 4 years?

Are you really using his broken/bruised ribs he had in tbe freaking preseason of his rookie season, in which he didnt miss any time? 

He broke his wrist in college, tore his ACL and LCL last season (and happened to not only come back in 9 months, but proceeded to play at a top 10 level as well), and he suffered a back injury that we all basically know nothing about. Hows that fragile?

And you realize that Howie and Doug are sidelining Carson because they dont wanna take any risks with a back injury, and jeopardize his career. You know why they can do that? Because we happen to have Foles as well. Almost every other team would be playing Wentz right now in this situation (sans Foles). But we have this luxury 

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

This implied what you’ve been saying about Foles and Wentz. Don’t act all hurt now doll face. Smile like the clown in the avy. 

I didn't imply anything. Foles has proved he is a sure thing. Wentz hasn't.

2 hours ago, KellChippy said:

And Dak so far looks like a guy that struggles to get to 200 passing  yds when he doesn’t have a great team around him. 

You know what's funny about that. 200 yards is still more then the 0 your man crush is putting up right now.

2 hours ago, RedRams said:

I don't understand why someone would post a bunch of stats to prove which player is better. We can literally watch them play and find out which QB is better. I don't think there's a single person of relevance in football who would take Dak over Goff. Not one. Just watch them play it's obvious which one is the better passer.

Either way, the last few days have shown me how insecure and at the same time arrogant Cowboys fans can be. Should be a fun one Saturday!

Your right show me the last couple of weeks of Wentz playing great. Lets say week 15 onward.

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I didn't imply anything. Foles has proved he is a sure thing. Wentz hasn't.

You know what brother. I realized that there Is no hope here. Ramgawd will not stoop down to your power levels.. Best of luck Sat hope the Rams win as you sure do hope so too. Leggo. You can’t argue crazy with crazy. 

42 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Okay, but when both players are healthy, who is better: Wentz or Foles?  Who has the stronger arm?  The escapability/maneuvering under pressure?  Who has the better numbers?  The better all-around talent?  Who is younger? 

All logic points to Carson, it's that simple.  Even coming back too soon and with a broken back, Carson still put up better numbers than Nick (Im pretty sure).  You can't just assume that Carson is always gonna be injured.  That would be extremely shortsighted.  You're only counterargument you cite is essentially that you can't trust Carson cause he might get injured...Gee, where have we heard that before?! 🤔 🤔 🤔

You guys are funny. "when" is the keyword. So far the only one who has been healthy is the guy who delivered your only Super Bowl.

Just now, El ramster said:

You know what brother. I realized that there Is no hope here. Ramgawd will not stoop down to your power levels.. Best of luck Sat hope the Rams win as you sure do hope so too. Leggo. You can’t argue crazy with crazy. 

Only way this argument will be settled is waiting 10 years from now. Because after the careers are over or close to. We see either Wentz has led them back to the SB then bragging right can ensue or he doesn't and trolling really begins. None of us will really care by that point though. Except Eagles fans who will be calling for Wentz to be traded if he has more then one bad game.

26 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

And you realize that Howie and Doug are sidelining Carson because they dont wanna take any risks with a back injury, and jeopardize his career. You know why they can do that? Because we happen to have Foles as well. Almost every other team would be playing Wentz right now in this situation (sans Foles). But we have this luxury 

Okay... dude has a broken back. You can talk severity and coach's decision all you want but the dudes back is broken lol. You act like it's no big deal like every QB breaks/tears something every year. Carson is tough and competitive but he's not smart.

Everyone is talking from a gamers perspective. "Broooo how you gonna get rid of Wentz when he has a higher THP, THA, SPD, and AGI rating!" You guys realize there's a mental aspect to this, right? They're human beings. They're not robots or video game characters. Nick reached the pinnacle and Carson, as long as he's in Philly, is going to be compared to Nick and heavily criticized by the local media until he wins a championship. Nick has nothing more to prove. He has the luxury of going out there carefree knowing he's the friggin man who brought Philly their first title.

2 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Okay... dude has a broken back. You can talk severity and coach's decision all you want but the dudes back is broken lol.

This comes to mind, for some odd reason.

1 hour ago, BAConrad said:

convince everyone that Dak is the next Tom Brady (Im not using hyperbole here people, he really actually said this and 100% meant it). 

100% hyperbole and more proof that you are just a really dumb individual who can not comprehend sentences more than 5 words long. I also never said RG was a top 5 DE. Lastly, when I do screw around with you guys, most of you guys are able to pick up on it. 

The single worst part about a handful of Eagles posters is that one of you will read what I wrote, another one of you will twist it as a joke to make fun of (which I am totally fine with), but then the group of you that suck at reading thoroughly will believe the *JOKE* and have no clue what *I* actually said.

1 hour ago, jonu62882 said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I know you just didn't imply that Dak is comparable to BDN?!

Well, his name is Dak and he plays in the Big D. 

15 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Okay... dude has a broken back. You can talk severity and coach's decision all you want but the dudes back is broken lol. You act like it's no big deal like every QB breaks/tears something every year. Carson is tough and competitive but he's not smart.

Everyone is talking from a gamers perspective. "Broooo how you gonna get rid of Wentz when he has a higher THP, THA, SPD, and AGI rating!" You guys realize there's a mental aspect to this, right? They're human beings. They're not robots or video game characters. Nick reached the pinnacle and Carson, as long as he's in Philly, is going to be compared to Nick and heavily criticized by the local media until he wins a championship. Nick has nothing more to prove. He has the luxury of going out there carefree knowing he's the friggin man who brought Philly their first title.

A broken back? Are you being obtuse on purpose or just exaggerating for the sake of your weak argument?

The guy wouldn't be using up a roster spot if his back were actually literally broken. 

Not to mention he actually had been playing with this back injury until the team ultimately realized it and decided because we have Foles, we are coming off a SB title, that we dont wanna mess around with a back injury, something that if aggrevated too far or worsens to much can end careers, when it comes to the future of this franchise.

Archived