Divisional round

BillSabre

58 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:
1 hour ago, jonu62882 said:

You're only counterargument you cite is essentially that you can't trust Carson cause he might get injured...Gee, where have we heard that before?! 🤔 🤔 🤔

1) You realize the guy has broken/torn something the past 4 years, right? I'm not suggesting a durable, perennial pro bowler is going to get hurt lol.

2) Not my only counter argument. Nick's a Super Bowl MVP and is continuing that same level of play this December/January. We don't know if Carson can play at a high level in the postseason because despite being in his mid 20s, he's too fragile to get there.

I thought he was injured every year in college and in the pros? IIRC he didnt miss any time his rookie year, but he was playing with broken ribs. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

100% hyperbole and more proof that you are just a really dumb individual who can not comprehend sentences more than 5 words long. I also never said RG was a top 5 DE. Lastly, when I do screw around with you guys, most of you guys are able to pick up on it. 

The single worst part about a handful of Eagles posters is that one of you will read what I wrote, another one of you will twist it as a joke to make fun of (which I am totally fine with), but then the group of you that suck at reading thoroughly will believe the *JOKE* and have no clue what *I* actually said.

Well, his name is Dak and he plays in the Big D. 

its funny because you absolutely were not kidding at all about the Dak/Brady comp. You only suddenly were "just messing with us" after you had disappeared during our SB run and Dak proved he actually is a middling QB.

Ill bet you, say $20? that if we were to ask 10 of the most active Eagles fans on FF such as @RandyMossIsBoss or @Kiltman or @jonu62882 or @Jroc04 or @Danger and so forth, that they'd completely agree with my point about you constantly flip flopping in your arguments about when youre "being serious or just trolling us idiots"

You gots paypal? Venmo?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I thought he was injured every year in college and in the pros? IIRC he didnt miss any time his rookie year, but he was playing with broken ribs. 

So were knocking someone for playing through a season with a minor injury?

I guess 99% of the league is overrated and injury prone if so. I talk to a certain TE who was on our team but now is on a certain team we just played frequently ij the off-seasons and he confirmed to me that basically everyone all the time has some sort of minor injury that is painful sometimes really painful but they play anyway

6 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Not to mention he actually had been playing with this back injury until the team ultimately realized it

Legit question - There were rumors that he got that from independent DR's and that the team had not found it (or covered it up). What happened with that?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Legit question - There were rumors that he got that from independent DR's and that the team had not found it (or covered it up). What happened with that?

From what I know, he had it since (IIRC) week 7 (or whenever he got married basically. And yes im serious) and undersold the severity of it and its effect on him on the field.

When he was shut down was when the FO and Lurie learned

3 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

its funny because you absolutely were not kidding at all about the Dak/Brady comp. You only suddenly were "just messing with us" after you had disappeared during our SB run and Dak proved he actually is a middling QB.

Ill bet you, say $20? that if we were to ask 10 of the most active Eagles fans on FF such as @RandyMossIsBoss or @Kiltman or @jonu62882 or @Jroc04 or @Danger and so forth, that they'd completely agree with my point about you constantly flip flopping in your arguments about when youre "being serious or just trolling us idiots"

Ill bet you $20 you cant prove it. Most of the flip flopping you/danger/RMIB cry about is either clearly in jest or taken out of context. 

This next part is very important. I want you to follow along very closely: ENGLISH WORDS HAVE SPECIFIC MEANING.

Matt said: Dak's *playstyle* is like a mix of Brady and Alex Smith. All three of them do a lot to avoid turnovers and dont mind using the short game. Dak is not as athletic as Smith. Dak is not as cerebral nor does he have the arm talent of Brady. Dak isnt as good as either one of them, but he models his game after their play styles. 

Eagles trolls: OMG MATT THINKS DAK IS AS GOOD AS BRADY!!!

You: Matts tried to convince everyone that Dak is the next Tom Brady (Im not using hyperbole here people, he really actually said this and 100% meant it).

Its like the game of telephone, except some of you are too lazy/ridiculous to go and read what I actually said. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

You know what's funny about that. 200 yards is still more then the 0 your man crush is putting up right now.

Nah my man crush put up 200+ against the Bears last week. I just don’t let emotions cloud my decision making.

9 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

So were knocking someone for playing through a season with a minor injury?

I guess 99% of the league is overrated and injury prone if so. I talk to a certain TE who was on our team but now is on a certain team we just played frequently ij the off-seasons and he confirmed to me that basically everyone all the time has some sort of minor injury that is painful sometimes really painful but they play anyway

Oh hell, he is playing right now? Or did he get benched for Foles. 

Wentz has missed more than 20% of his NFL games (including playoffs).

Quick google shows me that Wentz missed 35% of his college games. 

Seems awfully injury unlucky to me. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ill bet you $20 you cant prove it. Most of the flip flopping you/danger/RMIB cry about is either clearly in jest or taken out of context. 

This next part is very important. I want you to follow along very closely: ENGLISH WORDS HAVE SPECIFIC MEANING.

Matt said: Dak's *playstyle* is like a mix of Brady and Alex Smith. All three of them do a lot to avoid turnovers and dont mind using the short game. Dak is not as athletic as Smith. Dak is not as cerebral nor does he have the arm talent of Brady. Dak isnt as good as either one of them, but he models his game after their play styles. 

Eagles trolls: OMG MATT THINKS DAK IS AS GOOD AS BRADY!!!

You: Matts tried to convince everyone that Dak is the next Tom Brady (Im not using hyperbole here people, he really actually said this and 100% meant it).

Its like the game of telephone, except some of you are too lazy/ridiculous to go and read what I actually said. 

If he isn't as good as them! Why even compare him to them? That's the dumb part. That'll be like saying Deshaun Watson plays like Vick just because he runs.

Like there is Hyperbole and then there is lunacy. 

I was clearly referring to his rookie season, @Matts4313. The one where you mentioned his rib injury. The injury that has zero merit in this discussion.

Also, I love how we are stupid because , according to you, we are so terrible at being able to tell when you are being serious or just "messing around". On the internet no less, where there is no tone or cadance when you speak with someone.

You. The same guy who not too long ago made a thread about the NFL refs conspiring against the Cowboys. 

Also, if youre always joking, why do you then put so much time and effort into defending your "obviously sarcastic troll opinions"? I mean, isnt it kind of moot given that you, as you say, are just bustin chops?

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

If he isn't as good as them! Why even compare him to them? That's the dumb part. That'll be like saying Deshaun Watson plays like Vick just because he runs.

I know. 

Like, I model my bball game after Steph Curry. Only I miss 90% if my 3s. But were still obviously comparable as players.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Here is another important thing. BaconRad, read 3x's so you understand: CONTEXT MATTERS WHEN DISCUSSING CONVERSATIONS

That was said in his *ROOKIE* season and during the time he broke Tom Bradys passes without an INT to start a career record. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like the other thing the dumb Eagles posters like to point out. I pointed out a laundry list of statistical categories that Dak > Wentz after their *ROOKIE* years. The argument went on and on for days. Literally one post said "Dak is better at A, B, C, D, E, F"; which in *CONTEXT* was discussing statistically after their rookie season. The ridiculous Eagles posters like to quote it as if I said those things yesterday. 

Hey @Matts4313 i know I'm such an idiot that my ability to understand complex ideas such as sarcasm or context is akin to that of a 5 year old...but would you be a doll and help me through this thread Im trying to read? My tiny brain just isnt able to process all these big words.

Its this thread that someone made a few weeks ago about the Dallas Cowboys being like, the victims of some sort of conspiracy (whatever that word means, its too big for me to understand) involving the NFL referees?

Thanks bud

Archived