BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oooo is this where we list the guys we're gonna three down in hopes someone actually wants them? 

Yup, except there is only one guy on my list I would consider three downing 

Edited by Counselor

@ny92mike I updated all the positions on the player database sheet. One thing I noticed that the double downs are giving you issues. Sylvester Williams is showing as still on my team in the Player Database sheet and Rico Gathers is showing as an ERFA candidate on The BDL/Spotrac Master.

Also dumb question but are the 8th and 9th round picks representative of the PFA picks?

Yeah it should say PFA1 and PFA 2 or did on my previous list. May not have carried over. I really think we should get rid of the 7th round and go t 3 rounds of PFA's. More likely to get hits that way IRL.

49 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Yeah it should say PFA1 and PFA 2 or did on my previous list. May not have carried over. I really think we should get rid of the 7th round and go t 3 rounds of PFA's. More likely to get hits that way IRL.

Bring it up at the Winter meetings to be voted on.

45 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Is this a nice try, oh hell no, a you caught me or all three? With Kanye you never know. 

Its a "I have the best guard situation in the BDL and no picks in the second and third, why the hell would I pick a guard with my first round pick" gif.