BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Reach out to him.  Just tell him that we just had our owner's meeting, shark tank starts soon, and we want to make sure he is going to be around for shark tank.

This, we're just preparing for the doomsday scenario. 

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

oh wow...just got a mail delivery subsystem fail.

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to #############@yahoo.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Says this mailbox is disabled.

The other one didn't give me that error.

Damn. Rack buddy get a gameplan ready.

So I have a dilemma that I'm hoping someone can help with. I'm working with @ny92mike to automate the schedule and We ran into an issue. We definitely redid the divisions this year but I forget what thread the conversation was had in, was it in the owners meeting thread? It's not posted in the "owners meeting" document. I'm not 100% sure that the one listed  in the guidelines/rules doc is correct as I know we created a Europe and Africa division  and a Midwest division and the guidelines doc shows east/west and Atlantic/pacific.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So I have a dilemma that I'm hoping someone can help with. I'm working with @ny92mike to automate the schedule and We ran into an issue. We definitely redid the divisions this year but I forget what thread the conversation was had in, was it in the owners meeting thread? It's not posted in the "owners meeting" document. I'm not 100% sure that the one listed  in the guidelines/rules doc is correct as I know we created a Europe and Africa division  and a Midwest division and the guidelines doc shows east/west and Atlantic/pacific.

@SirA1 

Can you confirm the division titles and the teams within each of these divisions.  The information you sent me pertaining to the schedule didn't mention any division title changes and Rome was listed with Atlantic still.  This doesn't just affect the automation that Hockey and I are working on but the schedule I posted yesterday will need to get fixed as well.