BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

25 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Both of you are wrong and I don't like the direction we are headed.

Also surprise division realignments?

Oh if it's not for injuries... Why do you want it later 

Also we voted for division realignment at the winter meetings.  It's not a surprise 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh if it's not for injuries... Why do you want it later 

Also we voted for division realignment at the winter meetings.  It's not a surprise 

Just to see if I have enough sway around here to do what I want.

And it's a surprise that it's being updated now.

I've seen the Charlotte Hornets be run more effectively and efficiently. If I need to step up so things run smoothly around here then let me know, because this is borderline unacceptable. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Just to see if I have enough sway around here to do what I want.

And it's a surprise that it's being updated now.

I've seen the Charlotte Hornets be run more effectively and efficiently. If I need to step up so things run smoothly around here then let me know, because this is borderline unacceptable. 

Go away

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Sooo now that Telvin is officially on the retired list.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001036929/article/jaguars-place-telvin-smith-on-reserveretired-list

Can he be removed from my roster or is he still not "retired"?

Do you read the links you post? Because each time you do this, the link you provide also provides the reason he's still being kept on a BDL roster. 

56 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Do you read the links you post? Because each time you do this, the link you provide also provides the reason he's still being kept on a BDL roster. 

There shouldn't be more to retirement than getting placed on a retirement list and not playing football anymore. 

But also it doesn't matter for me anymore soo eh. 

16 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@TedLavie Did you guys decide against using the shark tank workbook?  No worries just seeing if I need to set aside some time for this.

Unfortunately I'm in holidays until Monday and haven't really got time to look at it again beforehand. I thought I had a one week leeway between start of ST and end of holidays but apparently not. 

If I get a chance to look at it tonight or this weekend I will but don't set time aside for it. I will notify you if I have any question. 

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Isn't shark tank supposed to be after 3rd preseason game? I think that's what we have in the guidelines 

Fair enough. I think they pushed back the start of preseason this year. 

If you want to run it on the 26th go for it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Sooo now that Telvin is officially on the retired list.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001036929/article/jaguars-place-telvin-smith-on-reserveretired-list

Can he be removed from my roster or is he still not "retired"?

13 hours ago, Jlash said:

12 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

There shouldn't be more to retirement than getting placed on a retirement list and not playing football anymore. 

But also it doesn't matter for me anymore soo eh. 

The Jags placing Smith on the reserve list does not preclude him from returning at some point this season

Bolded is from the link you posted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also, they placed Yannick Ngakoue on the same list....don't think its an indicator of anything really.

It's literally the list retired players go on.

Yannick's on another list.