BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

44 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Been on vaca a couple weeks, what I miss?

Nothing I think? Shark tank on the 26th. Mike still thinks trading Mahomes for a single pass rusher to win a game or two more in the immediate was the right call, Frogs has been interning for NFL teams. Rags is still doing the lawyer stuff, Ted is on 'holiday' for the 74th day this year,  Xmad still thinks Telvin Smith is retired, SirA is still running the show, BDP has been a no show and likely is getting replaced by our old buddy @rackcs

So nothing, really.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Nothing I think? Shark tank on the 26th. Mike still thinks trading Mahomes for a single pass rusher to win a game or two more in the immediate was the right call, Frogs has been interning for NFL teams. Rags is still doing the lawyer stuff, Ted is on 'holiday' for the 74th day this year,  Xmad still thinks Telvin Smith is retired, SirA is still running the show, BDP has been a no show and likely is getting replaced by our old buddy @rackcs

So nothing, really.

No mention of me being melt down free. I’m hurt 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

So nothing, really.

I see where I stand with this group 

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

No mention of me being melt down free. I’m hurt 

I didn't want to cause a meltdown by bringing up meltdowns. Im sorry.

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

I see where I stand with this group 

At the very top, that's where you stand.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jlash said:

So nothing, really 

I wish. I only have around 50. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jlash said:

So nothing, really.

I'm actually still in the Keys scuba diving.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jlash said:

So nothing, really.

I picture this announced as an introduction to BDL Total Access starting Lindsey Rhodes and Scott Hanson.

• Like 1