BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Nothing beats June t-shirt and shorts hype.  Especially cause they are hyping every steeler wr so far lolololol 

It’s a three man race and my Guy happens to be the only one who has regular season production.

12 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yea we're not even in training camp yet. I'll believe it when I see it.

He was the number one receiver for a time in Jacksonville last year, earned a role with Indianapolis early in his career. It’s James Washington and Diontae Johnson that need the preseason hype.

Though I guess they’re so good and accomplished, they’ll be ballers when the lights come on.

Edited by MD4L

Moncrief is going to be a much better player than most expect.

Look at the laundry list of trash QBs that have been throwing him the ball. When we was first taken by the Colts, he was still learning with Luck and then Luck ran out of luck with health. 

This will be the best QB he has ever been on a team with, by a mile. Oh and he is a lock to make the roster.

5 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Kelvin Benjamin

He’ll be alright. My goal isn’t to bat 100%, I’ve been wrong before. 

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Kelvin Benjamin was overdrafted, overrated and has been trash his whole career. 

Lets stop slandering people now.

So some of the interactions lately have made me decide to give something a try. A 'get to know each other' discussion.

I'll go first.

I am 37 years old from Muncy, PA. I am a truck driver, husband, father of 4 (2 boys, 2 girls, one of each live with my first wife in Pittsburgh).

I am a Steeler fan to the core. Want to know anything else just ask.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So some of the interactions lately have made me decide to give something a try. A 'get to know each other' discussion.

I'll go first.

I am 37 years old from Muncy, PA. I am a truck driver, husband, father of 4 (2 boys, 2 girls, one of each live with my first wife in Pittsburgh).

I am a Steeler fan to the core. Want to know anything else just ask.

I am 89 years old, have dementia and don't remember much else.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He was the number one receiver for a time in Jacksonville last year, earned a role with Indianapolis early in his career. It’s James Washington and Diontae Johnson that need the preseason hype.

Though I guess they’re so good and accomplished, they’ll be ballers when the lights come on.

If I ever need a hype machine for doing absolutely nothing... I’m calling you. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If I ever need a hype machine for doing absolutely nothing... I’m calling you. 

You were hyping up adding my old players (J. Jenkins & Elandon Roberts). Get out of here.

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

2.5 of four years with healthy luck. Get outta here with that no qb garbo 

He wasn’t a scrub with Luck. As a matter of fact if Dionte Johnson (not Washington) produces the same way with Big Ben it’ll probably be looked at as a positive.