BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

38 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Good job qualifying that one. "For a time". I like it

Marquise Lee was the guy for a period. DJ Chark was the guy for a period, and Bortles was hurt during the year. So he didn’t play well with Kessler at QB. 

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You were hyping up adding my old players (J. Jenkins & Elandon Roberts). Get out of here.

The only time I mentioned them was welcoming them to Anchorage? I literally said welcome to Anchorage Elandon Roberts and Jordan Jenkins. If that’s hyping them I better get a wedding invite for you and Moncrief’s wedding. What designer made your dress?

Just now, Counselor said:

The only time I mentioned them was welcoming them to Anchorage? I literally said welcome to Anchorage Elandon Roberts and Jordan Jenkins. If that’s hyping them I better get a wedding invite for you and Moncrief’s wedding. What designer made your dress?

If I liked him so much why am I paying $11k for another receiver? Clearly, I like his opportunity but can’t bank on it.

What’s the issue, then?

17 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Marquise Lee was the guy for a period. DJ Chark was the guy for a period, and Bortles was hurt during the year. So he didn’t play well with Kessler at QB. 

Woooooow. Woooooow. Ok.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Oh, haters and agitators have to do what they do.

Nothing about being a hater and agitator. You are known for hyping guys prematurely, that haven’t earned it, or have fallen off. Hence the KB hype. It’s just pointing out a pattern with you. Your only defense is to call others names. In Elementary school students do this that are stuck or are guilty. Congratulations on the same approach. 

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

No one gave him any flack for this. He didn’t deserve any but this is clearly homering.

You are correct he didn’t deserve any...

Welcoming a player to the defending champs and posting a picture of them?

Fact 1: Is he the defending champs? Yes

Fact 2: Are there any words hyping the players performance? No

Fact 3: Is that just a picture of the player? Yes

• Like 2