BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

So some of the interactions lately have made me decide to give something a try. A 'get to know each other' discussion.

I'll go first.

I am 37 years old from Muncy, PA. I am a truck driver, husband, father of 4 (2 boys, 2 girls, one of each live with my first wife in Pittsburgh).

I am a Steeler fan to the core. Want to know anything else just ask.

I'll bite.

I'm 48 from Charleston, South Carolina. I'm a branch manager for a sales company, no kids that I'm aware of and no wife, Engaged twice though. 

All steelers fans should be burned at the stake, I'm a chargers fan.

How often do you regret being a steelers fan?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

His stretch of playing time came when Bortles got benched. They liked him enough to increase his reps.

EDIT: He got hurt and placed on IR shortly after.

STILL don't acknowledge Dede as the best player on that offense. Low.

47 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'll bite.

I'm 48 from Charleston, South Carolina. I'm a branch manager for a sales company, no kids that I'm aware of and no wife, Engaged twice though. 

Never. Dont even get me started on our matchup last season lol.

8 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Ya'll screwed yourselves. 

You're kidding right?

There were SO Many blown calls by the officials in that game it's not even funny.  LAC was gifted 3 TDs that without the officials they would never have scored. That's all I'm going to say because I'm about to get heated on this subject, but it was easily one of the worst officiated games in the modern football era.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You're kidding right?

There were SO Many blown calls by the officials in that game it's not even funny.  LAC was gifted 3 TDs that without the officials they would never have scored. That's all I'm going to say because I'm about to get heated on this subject, but it was easily one of the worst officiated games in the modern football era.

Are you kidding? The refs ignored SO many calls on the steelers it was ridiculous. 

Your o-line was holding on basically every play. 

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I'll bite.

Michael Scott?

I'm 34, from NJ. Turfgrass professional been working in the field since I was 16 years old. I can grow grass, man. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Michael Scott?

I'm 34, from NJ. Turfgrass professional been working in the field since I was 16 years old. I can grow grass, man. 

I've never sold paper in my life, I just sell data we collect to companies that are interested. 

It is the most boring ****, good for you on finding a career in the most random of places. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Karma coming back hard for the Stillers last couple years.  They only have another 3 decades of getting screwed to break even on calls.

Karma? Not remotely.  The Steelers played poorly most of the season and that did them in. I suspect that is going to different this year.