Jump to content
Jlash

BDL Discussion Thread 2019 *SUMMER OWNERS MEETING 7/29*

Recommended Posts

Glad you have unrealistic expectations for your guy who balled out against teams in the MAC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

So some of the interactions lately have made me decide to give something a try. A 'get to know each other' discussion.

I'll go first.

I am 37 years old from Muncy, PA. I am a truck driver, husband, father of 4 (2 boys, 2 girls, one of each live with my first wife in Pittsburgh).

I am a Steeler fan to the core. Want to know anything else just ask.

I'll bite.

I'm 48 from Charleston, South Carolina. I'm a branch manager for a sales company, no kids that I'm aware of and no wife, Engaged twice though. 

All steelers fans should be burned at the stake, I'm a chargers fan.

How often do you regret being a steelers fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Glad you have unrealistic expectations for your guy who balled out against teams in the MAC.

Idk if this is a serious comment or not. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MD4L said:

His stretch of playing time came when Bortles got benched. They liked him enough to increase his reps.

EDIT: He got hurt and placed on IR shortly after.

STILL don't acknowledge Dede as the best player on that offense. Low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'll bite.

I'm 48 from Charleston, South Carolina. I'm a branch manager for a sales company, no kids that I'm aware of and no wife, Engaged twice though. 

All steelers fans should be burned at the stake, I'm a chargers fan.

How often do you regret being a steelers fan?

Never. Dont even get me started on our matchup last season lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jlash said:

STILL don't acknowledge Dede as the best player on that offense. Low.

Dede Westbrook is the best receiver on the Jaguars roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Dede Westbrook is the best receiver on the Jaguars roster.

This is the truth but tbh not sure if thats such a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

This is the truth but tbh not sure if thats such a good thing.

It's way better than being the worst wr on the team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Never. Dont even get me started on our matchup last season lol.

Ya'll screwed yourselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Ya'll screwed yourselves. 

You're kidding right?

There were SO Many blown calls by the officials in that game it's not even funny.  LAC was gifted 3 TDs that without the officials they would never have scored. That's all I'm going to say because I'm about to get heated on this subject, but it was easily one of the worst officiated games in the modern football era.

Edited by wwhickok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karma coming back hard for the Stillers last couple years.  They only have another 3 decades of getting screwed to break even on calls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You're kidding right?

There were SO Many blown calls by the officials in that game it's not even funny.  LAC was gifted 3 TDs that without the officials they would never have scored. That's all I'm going to say because I'm about to get heated on this subject, but it was easily one of the worst officiated games in the modern football era.

Are you kidding? The refs ignored SO many calls on the steelers it was ridiculous. 

Your o-line was holding on basically every play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I'll bite.

I'm 48 from Charleston, South Carolina. I'm a branch manager for a sales company, no kids that I'm aware of and no wife, Engaged twice though. 

All steelers fans should be burned at the stake, I'm a chargers fan.

How often do you regret being a steelers fan?

Michael Scott?

 

I'm 34, from NJ. Turfgrass professional been working in the field since I was 16 years old. I can grow grass, man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Michael Scott?

 

I'm 34, from NJ. Turfgrass professional been working in the field since I was 16 years old. I can grow grass, man. 

I've never sold paper in my life, I just sell data we collect to companies that are interested. 

It is the most boring ****, good for you on finding a career in the most random of places. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Karma coming back hard for the Stillers last couple years.  They only have another 3 decades of getting screwed to break even on calls.

Karma? Not remotely.  The Steelers played poorly most of the season and that did them in. I suspect that is going to different this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×