BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Smh...we are 3 days into the 3rd stage of FA..how do the same people keep making invalid bids?

Because I rightly don't give a flying **** and I'll get the math done eventually.

1 hour ago, PR said:

Because I rightly don't give a flying **** and I'll get the math done eventually.

You quoted yourself on your bid correction, can you tag whoever it was whose bid you beat so they get a notification?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

You quoted yourself on your bid correction, can you tag whoever it was whose bid you beat so they get a notification?

You don't get notifications if you're quoted anyway, I don't think a tag is required. Would have been nice if he quoted the bid he was beating though.

That said.....

@RuskieTitan PR outbid you for DeSean.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Would have liked him back. But that price tag was a bit too high for our roster. Hope he does well for you.

Young players of his caliber rarely hit the market.

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

You don't get notifications if you're quoted anyway, I don't think a tag is required. Would have been nice if he quoted the bid he was beating though.

That said.....

@RuskieTitan PR outbid you for DeSean.

I get a notification when I'm quoted. Not sure how you don't.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

HatefulFluidKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

The top 3 bit was a joke.  But Top 5, is at the least, arguable.  It really depends on the specifics of what you use to determine that.  He was among the best statistical QBs in some areas, worst in others.  Imo, he's Top 7 with ease. But there's obviously Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and then a few other guys that are "up and coming" the normal Top 5 guys that used to get talked about, such as Aaron Rodgers, well, they're just not worthy anymore imo.