BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, PR said:

Well that's what Im asking. I have 3 3ups. Would I be able to use a 3up currently on a one year deal

IRL or BDL? Also who are the player(s)?

The answer is yes to both but if I remember correctly there was an issue with 3ups on a BDL contract with 1 year left.

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

The answer is yes to both but if I remember correctly there was an issue with 3ups on a BDL contract with 1 year left.

Well I have a lot of guys on one year deals. That's why Im asking. I of course would only be doing omes with new IRLcontracts

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

I don’t think that is a thing. I thought it could only be a full extension if they had any years remaining on their contract in BDL. I could be wrong I guess. Because I do remember now that I think about it a team doing it. I’ll just shut up 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PR said:

Well I have a lot of guys on one year deals. That's why Im asking. I of course would only be doing omes with new IRLcontracts

You're gonna have to wait on SirA/the rules gang probably, I can't find the last time this came up or it in the rules. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PMWi_mLXhAdtxZF2PYBlXzqmtrQfDF1xx1v3_o8F-uA/edit <---- Rules. 

1 minute ago, SwoleXmad said:

You're gonna have to wait on SirA/the rules gang probably, I can't find the last time this came up or it in the rules. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PMWi_mLXhAdtxZF2PYBlXzqmtrQfDF1xx1v3_o8F-uA/edit <---- Rules. 

This might be it. 

If the player is an "upcoming free agent" that is not coming out of his BDL rookie deal, he can be signed at 75% of the value of his remaining IRL contract

Loophole that might let you do it if for some reason you can't. 

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

If you have a WR for trade who actually sees the field and isn’t too expensive and can be had for a 2020 6th or 7th hit me up. 

If you all have an extremely valuable position at an affordable cost that you'll trade for nothing, hit me up!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SwoleXmad said:

The Sanu Canu is coming of the best season of his career and is on a reasonable multi-year contract. 

He also is the best WR on his own IRL team so his stats should go up this year. 

So this is the same as the Kenyan Drake is more talented than one of the all-time greatest RBs to play the game schtick. Good to know we're continuing the tradition

57 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Yes.

Calvin Ridley is just meh garbage, Julio Jones is the most overrated WR in the NFL. 

Mohamed Sanu is the greatest WR in the NFC south.

If you ignore reality. 

Okay not even Ted has this much of a hard on for Kenyan Drake. I'm frightened tbh