BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I keep hearing that the workbook is outdated.  Is no one updating it?  When was the last time someone updated it?

Idk. Its multiple trades behind. I wasnt complaining (not trying to hassle you specifically) but yeah it's been at least a week worth of Trades since the last update

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Idk. Its multiple trades behind. I wasnt complaining (not trying to hassle you specifically) but yeah it's been at least a week worth of Trades since the last update

It ain't my job to update this stuff, I don't mind doing it from time to time as I know SirA1 is working double shifts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

It ain't my job to update this stuff, I don't mind doing it from time to time as I know SirA1 is working double shifts.

Yeah I didnt know who was in charge of that. Its not the first time I've brought it up but this is the first time it's been acknowledged so I appreciate it

So it's looking like the two main people assigned to keeping the workbook up to date have been pretty busy lately.  

@SirA1 I'd like to propose a new rule to help fix this in the future.  Those assigned to approving trades if willing could get access to the workbook and once the last person finalizes the trade could jump in and update the workbook.

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Idk if you do it but the Ower for Hawaii in the work book needs changed from Hockey to Pickle Rick and The Orca

Carolina Intimidators team name needs changed to Lancaster Werewolves

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1