BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

15 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Damn it, why do we have to have the bye this week.

I mean i've known this all along but I'm glad Josh is proving to the world that he's a borderline top 10 QB. 

Get better Julio! Come back next week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Damn it, why do we have to have the bye this week.

I mean i've known this all along but I'm glad Josh is proving to the world that he's a borderline top 10 QB. 

Gives me time to get Snacks back for my matchup with the running dynamo that is Singapore. 

Thanksgiving Special

1. Hawaii- Chase Young Edge OSU

This is the best player in the draft. Hawaii has a talented team and adding Chase Young will get this team headed in the right direction.

2. IC- Joe Burrow QB LSU

IC needs a WR and there are some good ones available here but this is a deep draft. I’m not convinced Jones is the answer and if you have a chance to take a franchise QB you do it. If Jones and Burrow turn out to be good one can be traded for more capital. 

3. Hawaii (from WSR)- Jeffrey Okudah CB OSU

Hawaii takes Chase Young’s teammate and the top cover man in the draft. Okudah has a well rounded game and has the ability to be a lockdown corner.

4. Anchorage (from Portland) - Andrew Thomas OT UGA

This is a numbers game for me. I have the 6th pick also and I need a WR. I have Jeudy and Lamb graded very close and would be happy with either. Armstead can’t stay healthy for a full season and with Chase Young in the division I need a future blind side protector. 

5. Seoul- CeeDee Lamb WR OU

Seoul pairs Murray with his favorite college target in Lamb. Lamb is a great prospect who has a dynamic all around game at the position. Slippery and tough he has great YAC ability. 

6. Anchorage- Jerry Jeudy WR Bama

I need a game breaker at WR. Adding Jeudy with Boyd, Watkins, Harry, and Preston Williams makes me feel much better about my WR group. 

7. Gotham- Henry Ruggs WR Bama

The speed of Ruggs with Hill will really open up this offense. Gotham needs someone else at WR and Ruggs is the next best guy IMO. 

8. Anchorage (from Lancaster)- AJ Epenesa EDGE Iowa

I need an edge player and Epenesa while inconsistent has flashed as of late. It’s between him and Gross-Matos for me here. I’ll take a gamble on the Iowa product who has great size and play strength. His all around game will fit our defense.

I will finish the rest later tonight.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I didnt give up.

Missed last week, gave your game plan up the next week and voting this week for all the games within the same minute with no reasoning. That must be you trying REAL REAL HARD. Let me guess, life happened?

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Missed last week, gave your game plan up the next week and voting this week for all the games within the same minute with no reasoning. That must be you trying REAL REAL HARD. Let me guess, life happened?

That seems real judgy, but ok.

• Like 1