BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

53 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@rackcs @SirA1 @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Blue @Counselor @wwhickok @WFLukic @pheltzbahr @Jlash @MD4L @RuskieTitan @bcb1213 @Ragnarok @SwoleXmad @PR

I screwed up the closing time polls. Please keep voting by stating your vote in thread, we'll count manually. 

Poverty game thread creator

Rap game whicker

• Like 1

Mike and I were just chatting about past TCMD and Future TCMD.

Last two Drafts as Colts GM (with 32 teams)

With the number 8 pick in the 1ST round the Indianapolis Colts select: *Derwin James, SS
With the number 26 pick in the 1ST round the Indianapolis Colts select: Rashaan Evans, OLB
With the number 1 pick in the 3RD round the Indianapolis Colts select: DJ Chark, WR
With the number 30 pick in the 3RD round the Indianapolis Colts select: *Holton Hill, CB
With the number 26 pick in the 4TH round the Indianapolis Colts select: Royce Freeman, RB
With the number 3 pick in the 5TH round the Indianapolis Colts select: Christopher Herndon, TE
With the number 28 pick in the 5TH round the Indianapolis Colts select: *Jordan Lasley, WR
With the number 35 pick in the 6TH round the Indianapolis Colts select: Justin Jones, DT

Indianapolis Colts selects RND: 1ST - PCK: 21 - OVRALL: 21 - *Dexter Lawrence - DT
Indianapolis Colts selects RND: 1ST - PCK: 25 - OVRALL: 25 - *Devin Bush - ILB
Indianapolis Colts selects RND: 2ND - PCK: 25 - OVRALL: 57 - *Marquise Brown - WR
Indianapolis Colts selects RND: 5TH - PCK: 26 - OVRALL: 166 - Ben Burr-Kirven - ILB
Indianapolis Colts selects RND: 6TH - PCK: 27 - OVRALL: 203 - Cortez Broughton - DT
Indianapolis Colts selects RND: 7TH - PCK: 26 - OVRALL: 244 - Keelan Doss - WR

• Like 1

Later tonight I'm going to be parked for the evening and till tomorrow morning so I'm gonna be doing something kind of fun for the league I need 3 volunteers to act as media Talking Heads for what I'm gonna call a round a table of playoff discussion the catch is those 3 people cannot be any of the playoffs team owners

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

This should be the order for 9-12 correct?

9. Hungary

10. Rome

11. OKC

12. Singapore

I believe this is correct

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Later tonight I'm going to be parked for the evening and till tomorrow morning so I'm gonna be doing something kind of fun for the league I need 3 volunteers to act as media Talking Heads for what I'm gonna call a round a table of playoff discussion the catch is those 3 people cannot be any of the playoffs team owners

Depending on the times I'll do it

• Like 1