BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah hence the reason he was lobbying to have Calvin Smith sitting out for a year count as a retirement

And I don’t blame him at all. However he hasn’t retired and said he’d be back. So we can move on from this. 

I mean Elaine is kind of a relative word. The rules on retirement are pretty clear and cut and dry.  this is jusy my opinion but to me the way it came across and clearly to more than just me was an attempt to create a loophole that did not exist. But yeah we can move on from it

Edited by wwhickok

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Unless I missed something, I didn't win haha 

For which bid? nvm. I was going by the winning bids listed in the 3rd post. 

Haha has been corrected.

Edited by SirA1
Got it.

18 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean Elaine is kind of a relative word. The rules on retirement are pretty clear and cut and dry. Say this in my opinion in the Middle East the way it came across and clearly to more than just me was an attempt to create a loophole that did not exist. But yeah we can move on from it

Whatever the eff this says, I agree with it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'll just go ahead and let WW eat the rest of his cap up with the Rudolph bid. 

Im okay with that. I viewed TE as a need. He is the only guy at the position i wanted. I planned to make 1 single bid on him. I bid what i was comfortable with.

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Patrick Peterson hasn't been added to my roster, and doesn't seem to be on the Free Agent lists anymore. He's... disappeared.

Are you checking the right spreadsheet? There's a link in the OP. 

• Like 1