BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to paint Donte Moncrief as though he's like a top 5 wide receiver or something but he's going to be a number 2 wide receiver for the Pittsburgh Steelers with a really good offensive line a really good wide receiver Corps a good running game I can't imagine a scenario where he doesn't at least put up respectable numbers and isn't at least some sort of impact player for the team 

38 minutes ago, Jlash said:

@MD4L you named Moncrief, Lee and even DJ Chark as the go to guy for the Jags last year but didn't even mention their best offensive player. Because he's on my team? Hurtful.

Lol. They had a bunch of decent guys but no one stood out. Lee got hurt early in the year so Westbrook was definitely the guy for a portion of their season.

29 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lol. They had a bunch of decent guys but no one stood out. Lee got hurt early in the year so Westbrook was definitely the guy for a portion of their season.

Chark had 14 catches though, he was never the guy bro.

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Chark had 14 catches though, he was never the guy bro.

His stretch of playing time came when Bortles got benched. They liked him enough to increase his reps.

EDIT: He got hurt and placed on IR shortly after.

Edited by MD4L

2 hours ago, MD4L said:
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:45 AM, Hockey5djh said:

Welcome to the defending champs Anthony Harris!

867835246.jpg.0.jpg

No one gave him any flack for this. He didn’t deserve any but this is clearly homering.

Please, what part about that post was clearly homering or deserves flack?

I'm just confused as to why this whole Moncreif/Johnson"debate" is happening. Yes he's going to make the roster, yes he's going to be the #2 WR....until he's not. Its OTAs, there isn't any scrutiny in OTAs there's puff pieces. If you're fine with 50/600/5 more power to you, I'm hopeful that Johnson surpasses that and with my 7th round pick and as my 5th or 6th WR there's minimal risk if he doesn't.

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm just confused as to why this whole Moncreif/Johnson"debate" is happening. Yes he's going to make the roster, yes he's going to be the #2 WR....until he's not. Its OTAs, there isn't any scrutiny in OTAs there's puff pieces. If you're fine with 50/600/5 more power to you, I'm hopeful that Johnson surpasses that and with my 7th round pick and as my 5th or 6th WR there's minimal risk if he doesn't.

More power to you indeed.