BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

How often are you quoted that it's THAT big of a deal?

And even if you have them off, doesn't mean everyone else does. 

So when someone bids you up 46 hours into a bid, you know without missing it mistakenly.

I have a project manager level of OCD...I'll be on top of the bids lol

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

If anyone knows someone who wants to take over in this league let me know, I'm sick and tired of all the **** in here.

Man, I thought we had calmed down and just friendly banter about How Pittsburgh sucks. Whats going on?

29 minutes ago, MD4L said:

What’s the issue here?

23 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Man, I thought we had calmed down and just friendly banter about How Pittsburgh sucks. Whats going on?

I feel like an absolute moron for my invalid bids after I called out others for invalid bids before. Frustration.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I feel like an absolute moron for my invalid bids after I called out others for invalid bids before. Frustration.

I probably could have worded that a bit better too so my bad on that. I think you were just caught in a case where your bids went over the next threshold so they needed to be slightly higher. Not a big deal.

27 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh.  Don't make me worry!

I'll try not to. Just dealing with life stuff. This league plus NSFL and work keeps me occupied and my mind off stuff but it's been harder lately. I do appreciate the escapism on here.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'll try not to. Just dealing with life stuff. This league plus NSFL and work keeps me occupied and my mind off stuff but it's been harder lately. I do appreciate the escapism on here.

Real life happens brother.   Hear if u need to shoot me a pm to vent or whatever 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Its something we have all done. I have been critical of it and I apologize for that. Dont worry about it. Youre a good GM, no reason to call it quits over minor mistakes