BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

Also can someone please put Avery Williamson on IR in the workbook so I can have a spot freed up for the tank. Thanks 

It's all done automatically so once he's there in Spotrac it will update.

• Like 1

Jazz Rookie Report:

Nick Bosa - Looks like Joey 2.0, injured but will likely dominate when he plays. 

Josh Allen - Dominating in preseason, has all the tools and looks like he's ready to dominate from day 1.

Jawaan Taylor - Haven't really heard much about him? Will probably start at RT which is cool.

Jeffery Simmons - Redshirt year.

Jonah Williams - IR, also redshirting this year.

Parris Campbell - Injured, probably 4th on depth chart or something. Boo.

Dre'Mont Jones - Has looked good in the preseason, opportunity to get some good rotational time. Likely year 2 starter. 

Darnell Savage - Heard 0 about him but slated to start for the Packers. Hope he goes well. 

Deebo Samuel - Seems to have gotten quicker in the NFL and has been impressive in camp. Hopefully WR3 to start the year. 

Drew Lock - Raw and broke his hand. Hope he doesn't start. 

Chase Winovich - Dewin his jab. Rotational dude and will start next year I think. Probably the next Ninkovich.

Devin Singletary - Been impressive in camp apparently and is behind Gore & McCoy. I can see him being the starter, or at least lead back by midseason.

Sheldrick Redwine - No clue lol. Browns 3rd safety I guess which is ok?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Jazz Rookie Report:

Nick Bosa - Looks like Joey 2.0, injured but will likely dominate when he plays. 

Josh Allen - Dominating in preseason, has all the tools and looks like he's ready to dominate from day 1.

Jawaan Taylor - Haven't really heard much about him? Will probably start at RT which is cool.

Jeffery Simmons - Redshirt year.

Jonah Williams - IR, also redshirting this year.

Parris Campbell - Injured, probably 4th on depth chart or something. Boo.

Dre'Mont Jones - Has looked good in the preseason, opportunity to get some good rotational time. Likely year 2 starter. 

Darnell Savage - Heard 0 about him but slated to start for the Packers. Hope he goes well. 

Deebo Samuel - Seems to have gotten quicker in the NFL and has been impressive in camp. Hopefully WR3 to start the year. 

Drew Lock - Raw and broke his hand. Hope he doesn't start. 

Chase Winovich - Dewin his jab. Rotational dude and will start next year I think. Probably the next Ninkovich.

Devin Singletary - Been impressive in camp apparently and is behind Gore & McCoy. I can see him being the starter, or at least lead back by midseason.

Sheldrick Redwine - No clue lol. Browns 3rd safety I guess which is ok?

Two I disagree with...

1.  Savage has been so good in camp for the Packers that they don't want to risk him in preseason games.

2.  Chase Winovich has been getting rave reviews for the Pats and I would not be surprised if he has a larger role than expected this year.  

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

Lost another LBer. Everyone is up for trade come get em. 

Its a good thing that cheap guys can be signed soon. You also have 7 LB's still on your roster. Only 2-3 that will be on a gameday roster.

Mychal Kendricks is available for trade if you are interested. 

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

Cuba Rookie Report

Rashan Gary, Edge: His draft report is pretty accurate for his performance so far. The physical tools are evident, the production is the next step.

Elgton Jenkins, G: He’s been eased in at guard. There’s a chance he might play early but for now he’s a backup. 

Justice Hill, RB: He’s shown some flashes with the ball in his hands. Seems like he’s on the path of Mark Ingram’s backup with a real chance to start as the 3rd down back. 

David Long, CB: He has been quiet. The Rams are deep in their secondary so he might need some development before he can occupy a role on defense. 

Michael Jordan, G: Due to some injuries, he’s worked with the first team at guard. In all likelihood he will be a week one starter. 

Joejuan Williams, CB: There’s been good, bad, and ugly with him. OTA’s and early camp reports suggested he may be a projection player, but he’s improved over the course of camp. Looking for a meaningful role on defense.

Max Scharping, OT: He’s also been working with the second team for Houston. Many draft scouts suggested he could be forced to play guard, and that hasn’t been the case quite yet.

Josh Oliver, TE: He was one of the breakout guys at OTAs until he got hurt. The Jaguars have since elevated other players but there are no surefire starters on their roster as of today. His goal should be to occupy a starting job at some point in year 1.

• Like 1