BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Marquise Brown, WR - No setbacks in his recovery, he got on the field the last preseason game and looks to be ready for the season.  Should be their #1.

Irv Smith, TE - A bit down early in camp, he has become more consistent and should see a lot of playing time in two TE sets.

Trey Pipkins, OT - He's been playing more with Okung hurt, but it hasn't been very good.

Quinnen Williams, DT - He looks every bit as awesome as I hoped.

Blake Cashman, LB - He had an opportunity to win the starting job with Williamson going down, but then he got hurt.

Byron Murphy, CB - Day 1 starter, he looked great against Stefon Diggs in the last preseason game and has been playing inside and outside..  

Rock Ya-Sin, CB - He's gotten rave reviews all camp and should see plenty of playing time.  

DeAndre Baker, CB - He's been dinged up the past couple weeks, but should return soon and start at LCB.  

Juan Thornhill, S - Starting FS in KC, he has looked awesome.  

Berlin took 7 guys in the top 41 picks and we could not be happier with what those 7 guys have shown so far.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Here for Andrew Luck reacts.

It's actually a blessing he's retiring tomorrow as there are plenty of Starters left in the Shark Tank.

Cammy Cam, Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, Jameis, Eli, Stafford, Foles, Tannehill.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

LOL ELI

Well Ruskie does have Daniel Jones for the Handcuff. lol or Tannehill for Mariota as I think his leash will be very short this year.

Edited by SirA1

Anyone else watching the 'Canes taking it to the Gators? I think the U can steal one.

Turnover Chain out 3 times. Florida Fake punt, Miami fake FG with 2 penalties that result in a 1st down in the redzone.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 2