BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I caught a few of those and removed them from the database but I am seeing an issue with Rogers-Cromartie, the information is recorded in the database but I'm getting an #NA error on your team page for some reason.  I'll see if I can't sort it out in the next 10 minutes or so, but not to worry if I don't get it sorted tonight I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Its the rdge rushers that have the most fun

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I haven’t been able to see my offers on the spreadsheet.

Your first two offers for Tyrann Mathieu, you didn't put the name in correctly.  This last offer you did.  I just copied and pasted the info below from your team page.

Timestamp   Select Team Name Select Free Agent Name Your Bid Amount Time Remaining Offered Amount Next Bid Amount Highest Offer Amount Leading Team
8/26/2019 1:40:11   Cuba Smugglers Tyrann Mathieu - S $2,000 47:48:36 $2,000 $2,050 $2,000 Cuba Smugglers
Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Haha this thing takes a while but it's awesome. 

Only thing I don't like is there's no notification for being beat on a bid which kinda sucks. 

Only thing you need to check is your team tab. I'll up your bid on Okung in a couple of minutes, you will be able to check that out.

It's fairly easy and, if someone else raise over my bid on Okung, you will know the last bid standing and therefore what bid you need to take the lead again. While with forum notification, you get it if I raise your bid but you have to scroll down the thread to know if I got bid over.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Just curious, what's the process if a retired player decides to unretire in a season or two?

if you released him, he's going into the FA pool

@SwoleXmad your bid on Smith didn't work as you put two empty spaces between "-" and "OLB". You want me to correct it manually?

@WFLukic your initial bids on Pugh and Okung were invalid because you put "OT" and "OG" instead of "T" and "G". You've corrected it but just in case you weren't aware.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

if you released him, he's going into the FA pool

@SwoleXmad your bid on Smith didn't work as you put two empty spaces between "-" and "OLB". You want me to correct it manually?

@WFLukic your initial bids on Pugh and Okung were invalid because you put "OT" and "OG" instead of "T" and "G". You've corrected it but just in case you weren't aware.

Nah I'm good, pretty sure it would be invalid anyway with the Duke bid active.