BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

9 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Just curious, what's the process if a retired player decides to unretire in a season or two?

Actually this is a more legit question now that is was passed that they are automatically removed from the roster 

@PR @MD4L @RuskieTitan @Whicker @wwhickok @SirA1 @bcb1213 @Jlash @Counselor @pheltzbahr @Ragnarok @Hockey5djh @SwoleXmad @WFLukic @BringinDaPain @TedLavie

I'm going to be working on a fix for the team pages in the shark tank wb, so you may not have access to team pages for a few minutes, I'll let you guys know when I'm finished.

Also, if there is any additional information that you'd like added to this workbook let me know and I'll try to include it.  

@Hockey5djh I'll be using your team page as the template, so give me about an hour please and thanks.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@PR @MD4L @RuskieTitan @Whicker @wwhickok @SirA1 @bcb1213 @Jlash @Counselor @pheltzbahr @Ragnarok @Hockey5djh @SwoleXmad @WFLukic @BringinDaPain @TedLavie

I'm going to be working on a fix for the team pages in the shark tank wb, so you may not have access to team pages for a few minutes, I'll let you guys know when I'm finished.

Also, if there is any additional information that you'd like added to this workbook let me know and I'll try to include it.  

@Hockey5djh I'll be using your team page as the template, so give me about an hour please and thanks.

You're looking at the available cap? I've been trying to change the formula on Portland team sheet if that helps you but I am still at work so I couldn't get it done 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

You're looking at the available cap? I've been trying to change the formula on Portland team sheet if that helps you but I am still at work so I couldn't get it done 

The Pending Amount cell L4 they all had values and not formulas.  @Hockey5djh pointed it out to me.

My plan is to just use Hockey's sheet as the template to overwrite all the others, which will fix the formatting issue as well. 

The error #N/A when a bid is entered incorrectly is also causing issues, which this update will fix all of that.