BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The roster on the first page of this thread is updated. For some reason the workbook is screwing with inactive s because of some issue with Spotrac. 

Ted is Seoul. Each team page should have its owner listed somewhere 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c539yGKTQs_U7nouAWlCSwHEUa0pboqYJJ2bUeg0wxA/edit#gid=1296273400

So this is accurate and he is calling AJ Green the best WR in the NFL?

Also, his roster is not bad, so why would he firesale?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c539yGKTQs_U7nouAWlCSwHEUa0pboqYJJ2bUeg0wxA/edit#gid=1296273400

Yes this is accurate and yes he called A.J. Green the best WR in the nfl. 

His roster is beat to hell I’m guessing. Slay injured. Chubb out for the year. Ingram our for a couple weeks. He just traded T.Y.  

But yeah don’t ask me I think his roster is fine. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I was joking about AJ Green. Tyreek Hill is the best WR in the NFL imho. Though it doesn't really matter, I tend to classify WR by groups. There's an elite group which I think dictates defensive gameplans. I that that group is ODB, Hill, Nuke, Julio, AJ, formerly AB, and Evans is getting there.

I've already discussed AJ green with ww. I'll probably wait for him to come back to make a decision.

I will tell you all about my firesale in a couple of days.

14 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Because when everything isn't going as planned the cool thing to do is give up. Takes less work.

*Rebuilds a year out of two*

*Votes a week out of two*

*Accuses me of giving up to have less work*

Ok Jlash.

27 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I was joking about AJ Green. Tyreek Hill is the best WR in the NFL imho. Though it doesn't really matter, I tend to classify WR by groups. There's an elite group which I think dictates defensive gameplans. I that that group is ODB, Hill, Nuke, Julio, AJ, formerly AB, and Evans is getting there.

I've already discussed AJ green with ww. I'll probably wait for him to come back to make a decision.

I will tell you all about my firesale in a couple of days.

*Rebuilds a year out of two*

*Votes a week out of two*

*Accuses me of giving up to have less work*

Ok Jlash.

I always have my gameplans in and ready to go, I voted in the required amount of games and I think I missed more on my comments than anything last year.

You're way off base.  I don't go into tank mode 3 weeks into a season.

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I always have my gameplans in and ready to go, I voted in the required amount of games and I think I missed more on my comments than anything last year.

You're way off base.  I don't go into tank mode 3 weeks into a season.

Ok Jlash

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Given how hard it is to get anyone to actually trade anything of value, saying he is firesalijg and actually being able to do it are 2 different things

I don't even care about the fire sale, and it wouldn't even matter if I did. I was just saying to Matt's that's how this league seems to be trending and it's hard to argue. We had 2-0 teams talking tank. Be upset about it that's fine, but don't accuse me of ever trying any less (not you WW). There have been times here I've done write ups for 3 separate teams in a week when we didn't have owners. And no matter how trash my team is I'm always trying to win. I don't doubt Ted works hard, that was more just my frustrations in the league.