BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

To be fair. I lost every game of the season before it began.

Several people made it clear they had their mind made up about my team before the season began. They've yet to prove me wrong.

Trust me the roster was in a lot better shape before you entered rebuild mode and people still didn't vote for that team, it's not you that team is cursed. 

Also the former owner is kind of a d-bag. 

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Several people made it clear they had their mind made up about my team before the season began

C'mon man let's not do this again. No one here made that clear and you literally have nothing to back that up. Whenever you asked for help and didn't get the answer you wanted you threw that back in people's face. I saw it first hand, you and I both know this. You have a team that's in a full rebuild that you're in the early stages of, the winning doesn't come easy that way. I've been building my team back up for a few seasons now.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

C'mon man let's not do this again. No one here made that clear and you literally have nothing to back that up. Whenever you asked for help and didn't get the answer you wanted you threw that back in people's face. I saw it first hand, you and I both know this. You have a team that's in a full rebuild that you're in the early stages of, the winning doesn't come easy that way. I've been building my team back up for a few seasons now.

As someone who had a major losing streak for two years, this is true. You might not see it but you’re playing good rosters and actively clearing your own talent out. What move exactly have you made to take your roster into high level contention?

And its 16 team leagues. Your opponent is much better than just about every 32 league NFL team.

12 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Trust me the roster was in a lot better shape before you entered rebuild mode and people still didn't vote for that team, it's not you that team is cursed. 

Also the former owner is kind of a d-bag. 

Who was the former owner?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Anyway I know the frustration of losing and it got the better of me all year. That’s why it’s hard to say much about it. Just tried to fix what was wrong and improve what worked.

I was pretty upset every game I lost last year. Went through a span where half of my wins were against teams with no writeup. So yeah losing is not fun. It’s just not. @wwhickok

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I was pretty upset every game I lost last year. Went through a span where half of my wins were against teams with no writeup. So yeah losing is not fun. It’s just not.

This is why I don't gamble anymore, it's not any fun when you keep on winning. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

This is why I don't gamble anymore, it's not any fun when you keep on winning. 

I went 7-1 ATS this past weekend.  My best weekend ever.  I am terrified to bet this weekend cause I know that's not gonna happen again this weekend.