BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

The top 3 seeds have Stafford, Trubisky, and Goff.

It's not the QB. It's health.

To be fair Stafford has been playing great, Goff is good, and bcb went 1-1 with mitch with his victory coming against hawaii who had 11 valid players on offense.

I think there's merit in building a super team around an ok QB. That's what you, Lukic and I aimed for this year. The risk is, an average QB is usually either good or bad on any given year, he's not consistently average. So if you hit the right year, like you did with Stafford, you're doing good. If you hit the wrong year, like Counselor with Cousins, it will end up screwing you over.

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

To be fair Stafford has been playing great, Goff is good, and bcb went 1-1 with mitch with his victory coming against hawaii who had 11 valid players on offense.

I think there's merit in building a super team around an ok QB. That's what you, Lukic and I aimed for this year. The risk is, an average QB is usually either good or bad on any given year, he's not consistently average. So if you hit the right year, like you did with Stafford, you're doing good. If you hit the wrong year, like Counselor with Cousins, it will end up screwing you over.

To be fair I expected to be 0-4 at this point with Kirk