BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I don't mind taking a look at it, but I won't vote in your game then. Can't be judge and party

TF you cant.

Just because you give me advice doesnt mean you're not allowed to think JLash' team/plan is better.

Whicker said the same thing. Really i dont need someone to tell me what to right, as much as I need someone to tell me if it's too "bland" or hard to understand. 

My advice to people when I send you my write-up is to hypothetically look at it and say OK here's what I see and maybe you wanna find a better way to say this or have you thought about whether or not you are going to a dress this type of element if they decide to do that not even anything specific but for example Game plan is lacking in that area without you coming out and telling me specifically what to write

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

TF you cant.

Just because you give me advice doesnt mean you're not allowed to think JLash' team/plan is better.

Whicker said the same thing. Really i dont need someone to tell me what to right, as much as I need someone to tell me if it's too "bland" or hard to understand. 

My advice to people when I send you my write-up is to hypothetically look at it and say OK here's what I see and maybe you wanna find a better way to say this or have you thought about whether or not you are going to a dress this type of element if they decide to do that not even anything specific but for example Game plan is lacking in that area without you coming out and telling me specifically what to write

Send it to me.  I'm not voting in games anyway.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I've made some bad trades in my days. But some of those recent ones.....

What's bad about the Trades I just made?

Here is the answer. Nothing.

If JPP doesn't play a snap after week 6 (currently on IR) I can cut him lose Jan 1st.

Bud Dupree and Ronald Blair are both on 1 year contracts. Do the math, that's 10k of space right there by itself and I haven't even used a 3d yet this offseason.

I regret some Trades I made in retrospect this offseason but overall I like the future of my roster.