BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Oh man oh man...Carson is looking hella good on Thursday night football 

Carson is a really good player. I've just got 4 good RBs behind Kamara and figured I'd get a good pick for one. And he was the one with a 1 year deal left that I probably wouldn't be able to afford to retain.

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

Yeah but he is also an RFA I do believe

Yeah but I already am going to be tight on cap space so I probably wouldn't be able to keep him on a good contract. Plus he was expendable for me with my embarrassment of RB riches.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah but I already am going to be tight on cap space so I probably wouldn't be able to keep him on a good contract. Plus he was expendable for me with my embarrassment of RB riches.

Oh for sure it made total sense for both teams imo. I need to have a future at the position.

Realistically I could take a flyer on a RB in the 4th rd that might be good, or trade for one that I know is

I did it twice (Carson, Henry) RB for the next few seasons shouldnt be one of my issues 

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

What's funny is some of the smallest name people are the biggest offensive players this year.

Calvin Ridley has almost as many yards as Julio.

No one knew who DJ Chark was before this year. 

JuJu hasn't done jack,

AJ hasn't played

AB isnt even in the league

Tyreek is injured

Very few #1 WRs so far this year are living up to their actual title. 

Same can be said about RBs really. The "big name guys" are about 50/50 right now 

Names dont mean a fkn thing, results do. So all these ppl voting because of the names on the paper...yeah, okay.

Davante Adams was and is despite his fluky TD luck. 

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Someone actually thinks he is still good?

Big names.....people here are too hung up on them big names.

Talib is scary, he will shoot himself and then steal your property.