BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

15 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Actually that's exactly what I mean. They didnt start this season as 'big names'. They're becoming so, but they are an exact image of what I mean

Yes...let the homering flow through you...good goooooooood...mwahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Adams was and is what?

A big name that hasn't scored a single receiving TD this season?

Sigh.

52 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I do think big names are easy to target when looking at games. But I won’t discredit these guys on their football IQ. There are some great minds in this league, and then there’s @SwoleXmad

Meh IQ is a stat people use to inflate their ego. Not gonna deny my football IQ isn't as high as some given some people have coached in BDL and are currently interning for College teams or someone was I forget who.

But agreed there are some great football minds in BDL. 

• Like 2

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

Sigh.

Meh IQ is a stat people use to inflate their ego. Not gonna deny my football IQ isn't as high as some given some people have coached in BDL and are currently interning for College teams or someone was I forget who.

It was a joke swole boy

1 minute ago, SwoleXmad said:

Sigh.

I'm just giving you crap xmad

18 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This kind of talk makes the league less fun and less appealing. I get to vote however the **** I want and evaluate players however the **** I want.

Yeah you can.  Just dont try to convince us Aquib Talib is anything but garbage.

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm also allowed to have an opinion and the fact the people get all tore up about it, to me, makes the LG less fun.

Um you were the one tore up about the fact that not everyone votes with the same paradigm as you. 

I’m not allowed to voice my opinion I guess? Right? So you getting torn up about my post is different of what you’re saying now? 

Dude you are the one who votes before all the games are played and says he knows how guys are going to perform. And I’m not saying that’s a bad thing because it’s not but it’s showing that you’re not Mr. Consistent either sir. We’re not ******* robots and I get to think about each matchup differently. 

If you’re not having fun, leave. If you want something 100% performance based then go play fantasy. This league is unique because we all have different tastes and things are varied week to week