BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Ok I swear to god my team has what it takes to be a championship contender and I will find time where I'm not drunk or faded this weekend to write up my gameplan. I've got god damn Devin McCourty INT machine, fudging Khalil "buttcuck your QB" Mack, sacks on sacks Garrett, theres no god damn reason my defense isn't top 3 here.

I will run my Chubb down my next opponents throat, you can count on that

giphy.gif

• Like 3

There is a street FA that is on a rookie contract that we would like to pick up. As I understand it, the roster is 75 big and we have 52; so that shouldnt be an issue. This particular player is a mid-late rounder from last years draft. So how does the contract work in terms of cost and years? 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

There is a street FA that is on a rookie contract that we would like to pick up. As I understand it, the roster is 75 big and we have 52; so that shouldnt be an issue. This particular player is a mid-late rounder from last years draft. So how does the contract work in terms of cost and years? 

As far as I remember, the only way to get FA's during the season is waivers so you'd have to wait until next week.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Doesn’t work that way. You have to pick him up in wavers. Roster is 70

18 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ok I swear to god my team has what it takes to be a championship contender and I will find time where I'm not drunk or faded this weekend to write up my gameplan. I've got god damn Devin McCourty INT machine, fudging Khalil "buttcuck your QB" Mack, sacks on sacks Garrett, theres no god damn reason my defense isn't top 3 here.

I will run my Chubb down my next opponents throat, you can count on that

giphy.gif

If you want to be able to compete with Rackcs (the clear favorite) you are going to need Sacks Barrett, League MVP, to round out that pass rush. 

Thats how the Giants turned 19-0  into 18-1

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I post sub-500 cuts in the transactions thread right?

WTF is a sub 500 cut?