Not like Pheltz to not send in a plan. 

Oh no I hope he didn't....

4 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Wont be submitting one this week.  Gg Lancaster

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

It wasn't, we good.  Time just got away from me

forget. There goes that joke. 

33 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Sira got moreau on waivers. I had been putting off grabbing him for like two weeks cause I had bigger needs than a te, and when I finally put him first on my claim order sira got him.

bcb can tell you he was 2nd or 3rd on my waiver list for several weeks before I finally pulled the trigger. He was almost one of my PFA claims.

My biggest Waiver regret is not putting in a claim for Alexander Johnson the week I had a mini-meltdown because I would have gotten him over Lukic that week. 

34 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

bcb can tell you he was 2nd or 3rd on my waiver list for several weeks before I finally pulled the trigger. He was almost one of my PFA claims.

My biggest Waiver regret is not putting in a claim for Alexander Johnson the week I had a mini-meltdown because I would have gotten him over Lukic that week. 

Same, I had him there for a while too. Like I said though, had bigger needs (at CB when the injuries were stacking up) so he just never made that top spot.

I kinda get Moreau going undrafted here, surprised he lasted that long on waivers with his Combine numbers and the preseason depth chart in Oakland. They're already using him as a blocker and redzone weapon, and he has the speed to be a downfield threat if they develop him.

• Like 1