BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

"To get experience," right. Of course ;) 

Also I may have traded away good players but I have always put in effort into my plans. I want to win every week. One week I didn’t get to but I still submitted a plan. I tried against Seoul like I always do you can read my plan. 

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Also I may have traded away good players but I have always put in effort into my plans. I want to win every week. One week I didn’t get to but I still submitted a plan. I tried against Seoul like I always do you can read my plan. 

I'm just messing with you, I know you always put in effort in your game plans.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

QB controversy in Lancaster? Mayfield has to start at this stage. Rivers looks donezo. 

He looked awful against Pittsburgh and Oakland, too. He can still make some great throws and did tonight, it's just bad decision-making.

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

QB controversy in Lancaster? Mayfield has to start at this stage. Rivers looks donezo. 

The first pick got knocked out of his hand and into the hands of a defensive lineman.  The second he should of thrown away.  The third was basically a hail mary 50 yards down field after getting flushed out of the pocket, with 4:15 remaining on the clock and down a touchdown.  Probably should of looked for something closer but getting flushed to the right, not sure who was open.  Regardless, it was 3rd and 10 at their 17, so I get why he tossed it deep.  If it gets picked at least it's farther than the punter would've gotten it.  They did manage to get it back late in the 4th after successfully completing a similar type play to the other side to Williams in double coverage.  The last pick, with :23 on the clock and no timeouts, combined with 3rd string left tackle Trey Pipkins allowing Frank Clark loose, if you watch it, it was enough for Rivers to take his eye of his target and forced him up into the pocket.  In fact, this late third round rookie, Trey Pipkins was the one responsible for the first pick as it was him that allowed Frank Clark (I believe) to knock it out of his hand.  So I really wouldn't go pinning this loss on Rivers.  He had them in position to at the very least tie it with :18 or so on the clock. Trey just isn't ready for the big leagues just yet.  Hardly, time to go benching a great qb like Rivers.

Edited by ny92mike