BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'll see y'all after the playoffs. Was gonna do some creative writing but tonight I changed my mind. 

We all have weeks where we think we should run away with it and we don't and it sucks.  I understand that so I explained in detail my vote.  

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We all have weeks where we think we should run away with it and we don't and it sucks.  I understand that so I explained in detail my vote.  

Okay. I give up. I'm done with everything until the offseason.

It's become clear to me that unless you're a preconceived great team, being involved is pointless.

To be very clear. I hearby formally forfeit my week 12 game and before you say I cant do that, I Just Did.

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Bull****.

Look at my team.  I think people have changed their minds on guys like Kolton, Cappa, Moton, Aaron Jones, Henry, Godwin, Kirk, Golladay, Irv...and that's just on offense.  

I get it.  I have owned many teams I thought would be better than they were.  Don't take it personal.  

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Look at my team.  I think people have changed their minds on guys like Kolton, Cappa, Moton, Aaron Jones, Henry, Godwin, Kirk, Golladay, Irv...and that's just on offense.  

I get it.  I have owned many teams I thought would be better than they were.  Don't take it personal.  

You don't get it. And it is personal. 

But it's okay. I'm done with this season, this conversation. I'm going to change the way I vote next season completely and idgaf if ppl like it or not.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You don't get it. And it is personal. 

But it's okay. I'm done with this season, this conversation. I'm going to change the way I vote next season completely and idgaf if ppl like it or not.

I've never voted for or against you in a personal manner.  Honestly, I think that all my votes against you have been because of your offensive weapons or your OL.  

I rather like you.  You've been an excellent addition to BDL.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Counselor said:

@Blue come explain this draft order to me? There is no way statistically that I can end up with pick one without trading. 

I just went with what was in the Google Doc in OP, I'm not keeping up with all y'all's and nonsense.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Whicker said:

I can do plans this week. 

Also I’m tanking too that’s why I went MIA as #1 seed. 
FTR imposing a draft pick/cap penalty for missing gameplans would be a serious issue for me considering idk stuff like life happens and I take care of myself before an online fantasy league and have no shame in it  

Also my O-line is clearly underrated. 

Also also I’m not taking an LB in the first 

Take care of yourself first, but I consider that a strong incentive to get a co-owner to help you out. Don't know how much interest y'all have from other people on here tho.

Other than Hightower, I don't see a LB on your roster that I would want starting in BDL. He hasn't been 100% healthy in recent years either.

8 hours ago, Blue said:

Take care of yourself first, but I consider that a strong incentive to get a co-owner to help you out. Don't know how much interest y'all have from other people on here tho.

Other than Hightower, I don't see a LB on your roster that I would want starting in BDL. He hasn't been 100% healthy in recent years either.

Just use the draft order I post in my Thursday mock drafts. I keep it up to date manually after the games each week.

• Like 3

Breaking News from the Jack Riley Show:

WSR has officially announced the players that will NOT be on their 2020 roster for the first week of the regular season. The list includes 34 names.

QB Ben Roethlisberger (3D)
QB Trevor Simien
QB Ryan Tannehil 
QB Chase Daniel's
RB Trey Edmund's
FB Derek Watt
WR Doug Baldwin
WR Golden Tate*
WR John Brown *
WR Randall Cobb*
WR Phillip Dorsett
TE Jeff Heuerman 
OT Donovan Smith (3D)
OG John Miller (3D)
C JC Tretter
C Mike Pouncey
DE John Simon
DE Michael Bennett*
DE Jonathan Bullard 
DE Ronald Blair
DT Justin Jones
LB Kamalei Correa
LB Dylan Cole
LB Tim William's
LB Bud Dupree
LB Darron Lee
LB Vosean Joseph 
S Ricardo Allen
S Morgan Burnett
S Quandre Diggs
S Marcus Allen
S Jermaine Whitehead 
S Keanu Neal
S Karl Joseph 

* -- Indicates players to be potentially traded.

Edited by wwhickok