BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3D talk aside the following players will be available for trade (cheap compensation) in the off season:

RB Tevin Coleman 
RB James White - Committed to Trade
WR Golden Tate 
WR John Brown - Committed to Trade
WR Randall Cobb - Committed to Trade
OT Charles Leno 
OT Dion Dawkins 
DE Michael Bennett

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

3D talk aside the following players will be available for trade (cheap compensation) in the off season:

RB Tevin Coleman 
RB James White 
WR Golden Tate 
WR John Brown
WR Randall Cobb 
OT Charles Leno 
OT Dion Dawkins 
DE Michael Bennett

I want them all

• Like 1

WAL509040.png%3Acover()&w=120&h=120
Darren Waller
OAK.png
TE
Raiders

More than a mere creation of the drama machine at HBO, Waller was on the radar of fantasy football's dynasty league owners long before the summer 2019 edition of Hard Knocks captured him rattling off the list of drugs he abused while wasting the first few years of a promising pro career. Not long before the Raiders signed him off the Ravens' practice squad last November, Waller conceded he had given up hope and felt like he was going to die at his lowest point while serving out a second lengthy NFL suspension. A year later, Waller is a newly minted multi-millionaire and a breakout star for Jon Gruden's surprising 6-4 Raiders. The great-grandson of New Orleans jazz legend Fats Waller, this converted wideout is on pace for 90 receptions, 1,066 yards and a well-deserved Pro Bowl appearance as Derek Carr's go-to receiver.
Edited by WFLukic

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:
Darren Waller
OAK.png
TE
Raiders

More than a mere creation of the drama machine at HBO, Waller was on the radar of fantasy football's dynasty league owners long before the summer 2019 edition of Hard Knocks captured him rattling off the list of drugs he abused while wasting the first few years of a promising pro career. Not long before the Raiders signed him off the Ravens' practice squad last November, Waller conceded he had given up hope and felt like he was going to die at his lowest point while serving out a second lengthy NFL suspension. A year later, Waller is a newly minted multi-millionaire and a breakout star for Jon Gruden's surprising 6-4 Raiders. The great-grandson of New Orleans jazz legend Fats Waller, this converted wideout is on pace for 90 receptions, 1,066 yards and a well-deserved Pro Bowl appearance as Derek Carr's go-to receiver.

No one gives a ****

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, WFLukic said:
Darren Waller
OAK.png
TE
Raiders

Once a druggie, always a druggie. In 1-2 years he won't be worth that contract.

• Like 1

Regardless of previous comments, this has nothing to do with the outcome of this weeks game. I have had, let's just say, a rough week emotionally, recently I havent gotten to spend much time with my family because of my job so when I said to WFLukic I had better things to do, I wasnt trying to be an a-hole or dramatic. I intend to spend the weekend with my wife and kids and focus all of my attention there so from tomorrow afternoon to Sunday afternoon my activity will be hit or miss. I will not have time to sit down and write a gameplan for Week 12. This isnt me tanking or giving up, regardless of what I've said in the past, this is me trying to get my head right. So I wont be sending in a gameplan for my matchup with NOLA. I apologize in advance but would hope people, who've seen my 'mood swing' lately and now know why, would understand.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Regardless of previous comments, this has nothing to do with the outcome of this weeks game. I have had, let's just say, a rough week emotionally, recently I havent gotten to spend much time with my family because of my job so when I said to WFLukic I had better things to do, I wasnt trying to be an a-hole or dramatic. I intend to spend the weekend with my wife and kids and focus all of my attention there so from tomorrow afternoon to Sunday afternoon my activity will be hit or miss. I will not have time to sit down and write a gameplan for Week 12. This isnt me tanking or giving up, regardless of what I've said in the past, this is me trying to get my head right. So I wont be sending in a gameplan for my matchup with NOLA. I apologize in advance but would hope people, who've seen my 'mood swing' lately and now know why, would understand.  

You're being selfish, how dare you prioritize your life and family over BDL. 

this is obviously a joke but just in case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

No one gives a ****

1 hour ago, SwoleXmad said:

Once a druggie, always a druggie. In 1-2 years he won't be worth that contract.

I think this is pretty reasonable to be honest. 

TE Darren Waller Singapore Sentinels $501 3 Signed - FA
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I think this is pretty reasonable to be honest. 

TE Darren Waller Singapore Sentinels $501 3 Signed - FA

I was talking his IRL contract, but that's a heck of a steal. I thought all the off-season hype on Waller was typical b.s especially after his stint with the ravens, glad he turned it around. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

And all hopes of me getting the fourth pick in the draft are out the window. All kidding aside enjoy your time with your family. 

• Like 1