BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Mark my words if Max scharping ends up in Denver he is going to turn out to be a steal

52 game starter, experience at right and left tackle. He’s got a body of work that deserves to be picked up in BDL.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Wicker is the one with Josh Rosen right? Hey man when you want a real quarterback I'm willing to make Roethlisberger available

Josh Rosen exceeded expectations last year given his coaching staff and surrounding talent. We believe he will continue doing so. 

Josh Rosen is the QB for OKC

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I finally got a CB right with Gareon!  After many failed attempts.

Which probably used up all of my CB luck for the next 5 years...so I'm sure all three of those guys bust.  

Darby was a hit.

Just now, Whicker said:

exceeded expectations last year given his coaching staff and surrounding talent. We believe he will continue doing so. 

How bad did you expect him to be?

#inbeforejlashcallsmeabully

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

52 game starter, experience at right and left tackle. He’s got a body of work that deserves to be picked up in BDL.

Oh I completely agree and even if he doesn't end up with Mike Munchak I think he could definitely be a really good player in the NFL but if he ends up with muntak I really think he could be good

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Darby was a hit.

If he could stay healthy.  Both he and Fuller have been very good when on the field, but they can't stay on the field.

You and I should both hope Fuller stays healthy.  Watson has thrown him 11 TDs in the 11 games they've played together.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

If he could stay healthy.  Both he and Fuller have been very good when on the field, but they can't stay on the field.

You and I should both hope Fuller stays healthy.  Watson has thrown him 11 TDs in the 11 games they've played together.

Love Will Fuller, no doubt.

22 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Josh Rosen exceeded expectations last year given his coaching staff and surrounding talent. We believe he will continue doing so. 

Josh Rosen is the QB for OKC

Whicker handling the Josh Rosen situation better than Arizona have haha!

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Don’t you call Minnesota’s ball boy Larry Fitz a joke

Yeah okay first of all Larry Fitzgerald is the exception. He could have gone anywhere in the NFL and possibly gotten a Super Bowl ring but he stayed loyal to Arizona. There are good players on that roster but when it comes to their front office the coaches and frankly their ownership it's all a wash