BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If I counted right I have 23 roster spots available currently after the draft and next offseason I will be losing 21 players to free agency maybe one of which I might think about re-signing but that's about it

There is still FA (multi year deals), Shark Tank (1 year deals of everyone after FA and the Draft plus Waiver Claims for all 12 weeks of the season (1 player a week unless you have a guy go on IR then 2)

Plenty of time to add a lot of other players to your roster.

6 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I've got a buddy that's a Browns fan that loves him.

Him and Blake Cashman were the two standouts of the combine at the ILB position. Burr-Kirven has special teams demon written all over year at the least.

Edited by MD4L
Hockey

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

There is still FA (multi year deals), Shark Tank (1 year deals of everyone after FA and the Draft plus Waiver Claims for all 12 weeks of the season (1 player a week unless you have a guy go on IR then 2)

Plenty of time to add a lot of other players to your roster.

LOL I wasn't complaining I was just making conversation.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Is it gong? 

Nope. I'll be hanging out with him for the draft. 2 Nights of Draft Coverage, Avengers Friday Morning, Magic The Gathering Prerelease on Saturday. I've got a busy weekend planned.

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Only four or five more trades to go before we're finally done with this damn draft

Pretty sure this is the fastest BDL draft ever. Good job with staying on task people.

• Like 1