BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Remind me to reference this when Wwhicock tries to hype Big Ben in his writeups 

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Whether any of us like it or not Ben Roethlisberger has shown clear signs of the decline he is not getting better as he gets older.

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

See I'm calling BS. Numerous interceptions last year especially pretty much every single one in the Cleveland Browns game was a result of him trying to force the ball into a spot that he should never have thrown it to in the first place. And you're definitely digging too far into my comments about Ben's contract. I'm not expecting him to take a team-friendly deal. I am expecting the team to stop giving him extensions and stop giving him money. Mason Rudolph may not be the guy just like Landry Jones wasn't Joshua Joshua Dobbs wasn't Dennis Dixon wasn't name that quarterback that we drafted since we've drafted Ben Roethlisberger and we've gotten nothing worth mentioning as far as results. Having said that I personally and ready to move on from Ben Roethlisberger regardless of the results. I'm so beyond tired of hearing the apologetic banter for Ben Roethlisberger costing us games due to untimely interceptions and he wasn't even the biggest issue last year so I'm not saying that he was but most of the interceptions that occurred last year were not because of how often he was throwing the ball it was because of the decision and was being made when he chose to throw the ball where he chose to throw the ball to who he attempted to throw the ball.

:D

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I dont mind the random numbers just seems that no one is 100% sure

The only things that are 100% is that PR is wrong, bcb makes up his own rules, SirA wants to change it, md4l will approve it and I am right.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

The only things that are 100% is that PR is wrong, bcb makes up his own rules, SirA wants to change it, md4l will approve it and I am right.

Yep.  You're not allowed to say this 

#myrulesbiatch

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

All we need is SirA requesting a change in rules and an md4l rubber stamp to complete the prophecy.

Just now, MD4L said:

I’m conflicted.

On Hill? So am I. I don't want to be they judge injury here. If the man is guilty even if he's not being charged it's despicable. Having said that if he's not being charged I mean is there a doubt that maybe he's actually guilty? Here is what I say seemingly he was involved in a case of child abuse and for whatever part he played in it I think a suspension is warranted. How much of one I don't know that's not for me to decide