BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

@PR I was at work when I posted this and didn't have access to the guidelines. So I was mistaken. The rules currently say the following.

• 5th Year Options (all year long)

• Option 1 - If a real life NFL 1st round player is tendered their 5th year option a team can match it at 100% without using one of their 3 Ups for the year if they player is a BDL UFA.

• Option 2 - If a team wants the can average the higher of BDL players Salary or their NFL Rookie Average with the total of the 5th year option and spread it over 2 years to satisfy the 5th year contract.

So it would be $14,884/2 years for Goff.

Now I'm pretty sure that I can get my 75% 5th year extension thing passed and that would be $17,087/1 next year. but I understand if you don't want to bet on that.

Give me the 14.8 grumble grumble

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Just watch ole Roger Dodger figure out a way.

But he will be lynched for it, and you gave up a 1st rounder for him. Congrats. 

I'm sorry, you have to bold tyreek Hill if you want to lynch him 

Ok right now I have a big board for tomorrow comprised of 14 rankings. Please suggest who I should add or if anyone of these shouldn't really be used: 

Top 300 CBS

Top 300 NFLdraftcountdown

Kiper top 300

Top 300 ESPN Insiders

Top 300 USA Today

Top 300 Thor Nystrom from Rotoworld

Nfl.com Chad Reuter 7 round mock

Walterfootball 7 round mock (even though he has 2 players who didn't declare and someone who is in there twice)

PFF Top 250

Josh Norris Rotoworld Top 200

Dane Brugler the Athletic Top 100

Daniel Jeremiah top 100

The Ringer top 75

Matt Miller BR Top 50

• Like 1

In relation to BDL, the guys drafted in BDL outside the top 120 are:

Terrill Hanks (128), Bryce Love (138), Jalen Hurd (149), Ben Bur-Kirven (152), Diontae Johnson (166), and Trey Pipkins (212).

I won't spoil these unless you guys want but only 4 players in the top 100 (one of which is a QB) were undrafted, the highest being 88 so I don't think there's any obvious candidate for the first PFA pick right now. 

5 minutes ago, MCoster said:

Ok right now I have a big board for tomorrow comprised of 14 rankings. Please suggest who I should add or if anyone of these shouldn't really be used: 

Walterfootball 7 round mock (even though he has 2 players who didn't declare and someone who is in there twice)

hahahaha

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MCoster said:

Please tell me which guys.  I'm gonna call him on that on facebook.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MCoster said:

In relation to BDL, the guys drafted in BDL outside the top 120 are:

Terrill Hanks (128), Bryce Love (138), Jalen Hurd (149), Ben Bur-Kirven (152), Diontae Johnson (166), and Trey Pipkins (212).

I won't spoil these unless you guys want but only 4 players in the top 100 (one of which is a QB) were undrafted, the highest being 88 so I don't think there's any obvious candidate for the first PFA pick right now. 

BBK about to tear up the league 

33 minutes ago, MCoster said:

Top 300 CBS

Top 300 NFLdraftcountdown

Kiper top 300

Top 300 ESPN Insiders

Top 300 USA Today

Top 300 Thor Nystrom from Rotoworld

Nfl.com Chad Reuter 7 round mock

PFF Top 250

Josh Norris Rotoworld Top 200

Dane Brugler the Athletic Top 100

Daniel Jeremiah top 100

The Ringer top 75

Matt Miller BR Top 50

Add Draftniks and SI. WF has a bigboard versus the mock

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Please tell me which guys.  I'm gonna call him on that on facebook.

Damon Arnette and Chase Claypool, they've been on there all offseason. I think the dup was some linebacker in the 7th twice. 

Edited by MCoster

3 hours ago, WFLukic said:

God I have way too many bets on the draft. I think Marquise Brown being the first drafted WR will win me like $300 lol. 

I truly hope the Titans don't take him. It's John Ross 2.0, only with an already current injury that he's carried through the entire draft process.

Edited by RuskieTitan

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I truly hope the Titans don't take him. It's John Ross 2.0, only with an already current injury that he's carried through the entire draft process.

Strongly disagree.  Marquise is actually a great route runner.  Ross was not.