BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

What incentive did I have to give someone a D/F? Nobody drafted a UDFA or lower than a 5th?

I forgot Joseph was available/thought someone already took him. 

Yeah I'll be honest I was surprised he even felt in the fifth round but when it comes to Edge rushers I think this was a very deep class and I would say that is why he's not really an inside linebacker at all in my opinion

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

How can you give a guy with the balls to wear this thing on his head through the entire combine anything less than an A+++ for confidence alone?

AP_19062776018812.jpg

@MD4L answer me that HUH

Not from Florida.

• Like 1

Josh Jones potentially getting bumped to ILB in GB? I'm not sure if that's a stock up or stock down for a 210 lb guy, but it's better than being a bench/nickel guy I guess.

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am in the market ahead of free agency for a true 3-4 defensive end I am flexible within reason of how much their contract is in other words don't come at me with a guy that's on his $12,000 contract I'm not going to be that interested

Alternatively, you could pick out players on different teams you'd be interested in and initiate.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am in the market ahead of free agency for a true 3-4 defensive end I am flexible within reason of how much their contract is in other words don't come at me with a guy that's on his $12,000 contract I'm not going to be that interested

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Alternatively, you could pick out players on different teams you'd be interested in and initiate.

Both ways are good, but I like rags way of doing after the first attempt.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yes I agree with that completely however I think it also helps to put the notion out there so that other people that might be interested in trading a specific player on the roster know that I might be somebody that would be interested

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Josh Jones potentially getting bumped to ILB in GB? I'm not sure if that's a stock up or stock down for a 210 lb guy, but it's better than being a bench/nickel guy I guess.

They are trying that charger three safety nickel lb thing 

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I hope the Los Angeles Chargers Louis 13 games in 2019. That'll make up for all the referee handed games they got last season

As long as Adderley is a stud in the losses I can accept these things.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yes I agree with that completely however I think it also helps to put the notion out there so that other people that might be interested in trading a specific player on the roster know that I might be somebody that would be interested

If experience tells me anything, there probably won't be much trade action right now.  Especially for older or bottom-or-the-roster type guys.  With teams filling a lot of needs in the draft and free agency down the road to fill more needs, guys aren't in a big hurry to add those depth guys.  After FA is when that will pick up depending on who loses out on which players.  And that market will continue to grow until the trade deadline.

What you might see are some big trades for elite level players.  

• Like 1