BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, Whicker said:

Or what about if I make a trade Saturday night, it’s not approved because no one is on. I write my plan with my old player and go to sleep. I wake up and my trade was approved at 11:30 AM. What happens now?

That player should be inactive for both teams.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s whatever you want to do. You asked me my opinion. Trades have fallen through in the past because of the trade council. 

Then why make a trade on Saturday instead of Friday or Monday?

Just now, Whicker said:

Then why make a trade on Saturday instead of Friday or Monday?

Because I was really thinking it over and I decided I was ready at that time. My time isn’t your or anyone else’s time. And furthermore trying to control when I can and can’t do something is just another limitation on ownership.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Because I was really thinking it over and I decided I was ready at that time. My time isn’t your or anyone else’s time. And furthermore trying to control when I can and can’t do something is just another limitation on ownership.

If you don’t like it you can argue against it and vote against it in the owner’s meeting. 

And yeah my dude if you’re talking about my votes and my BDL then yeah your time is my time. I’ll just turn in late game plans all the time since it’s my time and not yours. Hell man why have any deadlines at all? If you couldn’t pull the trigger until Saturday then he’s stuck until Monday. If that’s such a huge loss then pull the trigger earlier. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

If you don’t like it you can argue against it and vote against it in the owner’s meeting. 

And yeah my dude if you’re talking about my votes and my BDL then yeah your time is my time. I’ll just turn in late game plans all the time since it’s my time and not yours. Hell man why have any deadlines at all? If you couldn’t pull the trigger until Saturday then he’s stuck until Monday. If that’s such a huge loss then pull the trigger earlier. 

This won’t get anywhere so I’ll just let this go.

Guys I’m about to get on a plane so I’m out for the rest of the night. I demand that I still get to vote tomorrow because it’s my time and not yours. It’s really convenient for me and idc what’s going on with you all or what’s convenient for you or the league 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Guys I’m about to get on a plane so I’m out for the rest of the night. I demand that I still get to vote tomorrow because it’s my time and not yours. It’s really convenient for me and idc what’s going on with you all or what’s convenient for you or the league 

You took that out of context but I’m not surprised 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You took that out of context but I’m not surprised 

I mean you can take all the time you want to decide something but you gotta work within the league structure when dealing with league issues 

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean you can take all the time you want to decide something but you gotta work within the league structure when dealing with league issues 

Yes and currently there is no trade rule. So I decided what time was right for me within the rules that are allowed. But you want to make some dramatic out of context statement about voting. There are rules in place about the voting currently. Not about the trades. But bravo to you.

Just now, Counselor said:

Yes and currently there is no trade rule. So I decided what time was right for me within the rules that are allowed. But you want to make some dramatic out of context statement about voting. There are rules in place about the voting currently. Not about the trades. But bravo to you.

Lol okay man. If you don’t understand the idea of a deadline then I’m sorry. I want to institute a deadline for trades same as voting. Same as gameplans.