BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

What's the tiebreaker between teams btw? 

My understanding: 

Between Division Teams: 

1. Division record
2. Head to head
3. Net points

Between Conference Teams:

1. Head to head
2. Conference record
3. Net points

If we don't have one, I propose that...

Look. I get that you two hate each other. It's obvious, idk y. Idc why. But I'm sure I speak everyone when I say it's time for you guys to stop talking to each other. Stop spamming the BDL chat with memes and covered up profanity. 

You know....maybe if voting were more consistent and not always based on 1 or 2 big names on a roster, people wouldnt fight about voting or wins and losses. Seems like someone has mentioned that more than once.

Anyone, that's enough guys. Time to take a couple days away if you gotta and chill the hell out.

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Look. I get that you two hate each other. It's obvious, idk y. Idc why. But I'm sure I speak everyone when I say it's time for you guys to stop talking to each other. Stop spamming the BDL chat with memes and covered up profanity. 

You know....maybe if voting were more consistent and not always based on 1 or 2 big names on a roster, people wouldnt fight about voting or wins and losses. Seems like someone has mentioned that more than once.

Anyone, that's enough guys. Time to take a couple days away if you gotta and chill the hell out.

Rags is just trolling. And PR knows it