BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I really like PFF for their lime grades and wr /cb grades cause they those are more one on one situational things that can be gauged.  I hardly ever pay attention to the their qb, RB rankings tho as those depend on what's in front of them part 

The line grades are hard to judge too though, because as multiple NFL lineman point out most times you can't tell who missed who when things break down because you don't always have a clear picture of what each players assignment was. 

Stefan Wisniewski was benched last year despite seemingly playing well, but then he sort of leaked that it's because he had issues picking up assignments where he was supposed to switch off with Jason Peters. So to us, he looked like he was making his blocks, but time after time he was hanging Peters out to dry on assignment switches.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Ronnie Harrison for Jax at safety is looking like the real deal.

He was a great young inexpensive pick up at the deadline. I don't even need him and I would've worked a deal out for him.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He was a great young inexpensive pick up at the deadline. I don't even need him and I would've worked a deal out for him.

When did you snag him?  Fa deadline or waiver?  

After bcb mentioned Needham I noticed he along with several others were not coming up in the workbook.  Corrected now but several rookies popped up Ronnie being one of those 100 defensive players previous not listed.

Edited by ny92mike

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

After bcb mentioned Needham I noticed he along with several others were not coming up in the workbook.  Corrected now but several rookies popped up Ronnie being one of those 100 defensive players previous not listed.

I didn't, someone else did. Just saying it was a great pickup.

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Some Counselor guy traded for him 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I didn't, someone else did. Just saying it was a great pickup.

Gotcha...

Personally I like the individual rankings with this system.  As for the team rankings not so much but to me thats a product of it not accounting for starters vs bench.

• Like 1