Cowboys @ Rams

RamRod

Just now, Matts4313 said:

We essentially have 2 DC's, which means we are pretty scheme diverse. But we dont run a lot of Tampa 2. 

It's still heavy Cover-2 and Cover-3 for 60% or more of what I was seeing yesterday.  Both of those are systems our coaches and players have a good level of fluency facing.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

It's still heavy Cover-2 and Cover-3 for 60% or more of what I was seeing yesterday.  Both of those are systems our coaches and players have a good level of fluency facing.

You probably know how to face every type of defense, but as for our system, it is pretty tailor made for each opponent. For example, against the Saints we pulled LVE off the field almost every 3rd down the second half and manned Jordan Lewis on Kamara. Against the Eagles we played a lot more man coverage including putting Byron Jones on Ertz. 

We played cover 2 and spied Wilson against the saints. But Goff isnt the running threat Wilson is. 

This should be a very good game. I am scared to death of Gurley, but I believe if Dallas can stop Gurley we can stop this offense, but that is a tall task. 

I am worried about the Rams DL vs Dallas OL match up. The interior isn't the strongest on the OL right now other than Martin. I see this being a defensive battle and fairly low scoring I could see the score being 10-13 or 14-17. May the better team win and hope some how Philadelphia can beat the Saints.

I know that I keep teasing you guys about a stadium take over, but I was just reading the Cowboys subreddit. Theres a bunch of people in there trying to go to the game. Apparently the cheap seats have doubled since the end of the Eagles game. LBC said they were going for $165 and according to reddit, no one can find tickets under $300 now. 

That stadium is going to be rocking at max capacity. 

So, the Cowboys are coming to the Colosseum. I guess that they will try to run the ball on us. One thing we need to do against them, that is blitz them on third down. If it's zone, or man blitz, depends on the yardage, but there should be some additional pressure from, either safety, or LB positions. Pretty confident that Gurly and Anderson can provide yards on the ground.

I swear to god if I see the stadium half filled with Cowboys fans I'm going to flip my  coffee table. SHOW UP LA FANS! It's not hard if you live there. Support your damn team. Everytime I watch a home game and our offense can't hear what's going on I genuinely cringe.

We are a legitimate superbowl contender within 3 years of coming back to LA, please show the NFL that it was a smart move and you're worthy of a franchise again.

Thoughts on the game: Let Dak beat us. If that happens then so be it, but need to stop the run and force turnovers. Goff should be able to pick apart their secondary if he has time. Their LB's are probably the best in the league so WR's need to win matchups, I'm not expecting much from Higbee or Everett.

I want Cowboy fans there in numbers! That way when we beat them they go home with their heads hung low and never go back to a game vs the Rams. Then they spend the offseason reevaluating their life choices that led them down the wrong road resulting in being Cowboy fans.

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

I swear to god if I see the stadium half filled with Cowboys fans I'm going to flip my  coffee table. SHOW UP LA FANS! It's not hard if you live there. Support your damn team. Everytime I watch a home game and our offense can't hear what's going on I genuinely cringe.

We are a legitimate superbowl contender within 3 years of coming back to LA, please show the NFL that it was a smart move and you're worthy of a franchise again.

Thoughts on the game: Let Dak beat us. If that happens then so be it, but need to stop the run and force turnovers. Goff should be able to pick apart their secondary if he has time. Their LB's are probably the best in the league so WR's need to win matchups, I'm not expecting much from Higbee or Everett.

You might as well prepare yourself for that reality. I don't care, though.

1 minute ago, D82 said:

We just held the #1 rushing offense to 73 yards and 1 TD. I like our chances. 

Saquon and Marlon Mack both burned your defense within the past 5 games. Those also happen to be the last 2 road games y'all played.

15 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You might as well prepare yourself for that reality. I don't care, though.

I do. It's sad, man. And having a home field advantage is key in the playoffs. People fear playing in KC or in NOLA because of the stadium/crowd noise. We have a home stadium that is just a joke and fills up with the opposing team providing no advantage and even gives the competition more motivation that their fans traveled. The fan turnout in LA has been pathetic. And especially after what the team did after the fires you would think fans would show up and support.

7 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I do. It's sad, man. And having a home field advantage is key in the playoffs. People fear playing in KC or in NOLA because of the stadium/crowd noise. We have a home stadium that is just a joke and fills up with the opposing team providing no advantage and even gives the competition more motivation that their fans traveled. The fan turnout in LA has been pathetic. And especially after what the team did after the fires you would think fans would show up and support.

We don't need a HFA. The other side not having a HFA advantages us. As long as our offense can communicate, we're fine. It is what it is. It's what happens when you bail on a city for two decades.

Archived