NFC Divisional Championship: Philadelphia Eagles (10-7) @ New Orleans Saints (13-3): Start cooking your Gumbo, bring our your elvis costumes and have your whiskey ready. It's playoff time

Canadian Saint

A very encouraging quote from Terron yesterday in regards to his injury status:

"I feel like it has the muscle endurance in it to last and not rip on me. It will be a challenge for sure. This is the best I’ve felt since the initial injury.”

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/sports/saints/article_245c08b4-1527-11e9-bfae-63eeffc0e814.amp.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share&__twitter_impression=true

4 hours ago, tyler735 said:

A very encouraging quote from Terron yesterday in regards to his injury status:

"I feel like it has the muscle endurance in it to last and not rip on me. It will be a challenge for sure. This is the best I’ve felt since the initial injury.”

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/sports/saints/article_245c08b4-1527-11e9-bfae-63eeffc0e814.amp.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share&__twitter_impression=true

I don’t know if I’d categorize that as optimistic. I personally found it to be quite worrisome.

Better than him missing time of course, but I’m gonna be on pins and needles pretty much every snap 

28 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t know if I’d categorize that as optimistic. I personally found it to be quite worrisome.

Better than him missing time of course, but I’m gonna be on pins and needles pretty much every snap 

To each their own I suppose. I'm glad to hear from him that it's the best it has felt since the injury after having a minor setback.

https://www.neworleanssaints.com/news/new-orleans-saints-friday-injury-report-nfc-divisional-playoffs-vs-philadelphia-

Final injury report for both teams. Everyone was a FP for us.

For them, DE Bennett, CB Jones, LT Peters and WR Wallace were all questionable. Now I assume they'll all play (or most), but maybe indicates they aren't 100%?

A dude on another site did a study. Teams that blow out another team in the regular season win 80% of the time if they meet again in the playoffs. In 100% of those games though, the score was significantly closer the second time. IE - you dont blow them out a second time if you did the first.

Here is to you breaking history. Crush them by 50 points. 

On 1/11/2019 at 6:09 PM, Matts4313 said:

A dude on another site did a study. Teams that blow out another team in the regular season win 80% of the time if they meet again in the playoffs. In 100% of those games though, the score was significantly closer the second time. IE - you dont blow them out a second time if you did the first.

Here is to you breaking history. Crush them by 50 points. 

Bart Scott and Unfortunately Larry Fitzgerald shrug their shoulders saying wasn't  me, since they fall I guess in the other 20%.

Here's  hoping Cox can say the same.🙏

Go Rams!

Last week produced a bunch of traveling teams winning. Let's hope this week is the opposite. So far home teams are 2-0. Let's hope the Saints do their part to add to the home team wins.

We're going to see how well focus comes into play tonight. This team has been so flat the last 4 games. Perhaps a little rest will change things, and maybe we come firing on all cylinders.

We're due for another really good game, and we have a few important factors that weren't all there in the past few games: Our starting o-line, the Dome, and actually trying to win.

And btw, Mark Ingram and Kamara started the ski mask thing. The Eagles might as well put those dog masks back on because they're gonna get put down.

3 hours ago, NS922 said:

We're due for another really good game, and we have a few important factors that weren't all there in the past few games: Our starting o-line, the Dome, and actually trying to win.

And btw, Mark Ingram and Kamara started the ski mask thing. The Eagles might as well put those dog masks back on because they're gonna get put down.

I think the 1-2 week rest is going to do wonders. More than anything, the last 2-3 games (not counting the last Carolina), it really seemed we were out of gas. Maybe it was a little bit of looking ahead or fatigue/injury or even carelessness, but I really think getting time off is going to help a lot of guys. I also think Payton has been prepping for this game for a while, so giving him 2 weeks to look at our film and see what we did wrong is going to be huge.

I think we will see a really energized team today.

Archived