[IMPORTANT] Please post & vote all cowboy fans!

canadaluvsdallas

Immediately or Friday?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Immediately or Friday?

Alright fellas. I'm in quite a dilemma and I need the forum input on this issue.

So according to forum guidelines I can't exactly mention some parts of my pre GDT thread making ritual but I will tell you it involves taking my greens. As of right now I won't be able to take my greens until Friday the 11th. 

Should I make our GDT for the divisional round without the ritual tonight or tomorrow. OR wait until Friday until I can?

I have made the voting names public so that our votes may not be tainted by dirty Eagle scum.

p.s. I have been doing this ritual ever since I started the GDTs

Dearest Canada,

I may not understand your politeness or why your cops ride horses in those ridiculous red outfits, but I do know that there is no leader I'd follow than you right now. 

May your maple tree be firm and full of syrup, when you call the banners I'll answer for I know of no King but the King in the North, and he's Canadian. 

12 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Oh Canada has to create the GDT - per the rules. But he won't be able to perform his sacred ritual until Friday.

We can just go keep the Ram fans company until then

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Canadians, man. They probably have to ask permission to someone.

So many questions. What are greens? Like a healthy green drink? Or is it a euphemism? If healthy green drink, then what can't he say because of forum rules? I have a guess, but I'm not sure why he'd have to wait until Friday to do it... :D

Archived